How to change your server without creating a new character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change your server without creating a new character

I just played wartune and can be considered as noob... I had a friend that played this game too, but i cant get in touch with him coz we are in different servers... hence, can any1 plz tell me how change your server without creating a new character... or else, just tell me how to add my friend from different server on my friends list... TQ

Originally posted by thegamesfan510 View Post
    I just played wartune and can be considered as noob... I had a friend that played this game too, but i cant get in touch with him coz we are in different servers... hence, can any1 plz tell me how change your server without creating a new character... or else, just tell me how to add my friend from different server on my friends list... TQ
    You can't and probably won't be able to for a long time if ever. If you haven't spent much money or have a high level char. Then you should start over in your friend server if you want to be with your friend. The other option you can do is just play both servers if you have the time to do that.

Comment

wow... that kinda sucks... thank you very much... i'll work something out

Comment

I would be more like interested at least in .... How to move VIP from one serv to another :/

Comment

You cannot move VIP.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by soulnectur View Post
            I would be more like interested at least in .... How to move VIP from one serv to another :/
            VIP is bound to your character, so only the character you purchase VIP for will have VIP status. If you want another character to have VIP, you'll need to make a new purchase for it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

a technical problem ah?

Comment

Working...
              X