Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon bounty targets boss 96, advice need it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon bounty targets boss 96, advice need it

Hey guys, i am having some great problems with the mobs on boss 96 (some white monkeys). The problem comes when the reward is eud gems. So you have to kill about 9 of them, 1 wave of 5 and second of 4 mobs. The problems is that every second hit of these guys just kills my euds. Any tip, any particular resistanse should be raised, or i have to spend years to make my euds even bigger monsters to kill these crazy monkeys? Any advice or patience and hope to win the lottery to be able to compete in this stupid game?

The only thing I can think of is to enchant/enhance your Eud's equipment followed by increasing their skills and trying to equip high level diamonds (with focus on HP and DEF). If you've done this already or up to a certain point, then keep at.

Not sure what else can be done but I'm sure others will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by FALCON55 View Post
      Hey guys, i am having some great problems with the mobs on boss 96 (some white monkeys). The problem comes when the reward is eud gems. So you have to kill about 9 of them, 1 wave of 5 and second of 4 mobs. The problems is that every second hit of these guys just kills my euds. Any tip, any particular resistanse should be raised, or i have to spend years to make my euds even bigger monsters to kill these crazy monkeys? Any advice or patience and hope to win the lottery to be able to compete in this stupid game?
      As I have completed lvl 100, I can pass on some advised.

Damage / Damage / Damage!!!

Using the 8 key for PATK immune and have enough damage to clear them before buff ends.

I spam the 6 key for AOE buff then 8 and the 4.

If no lag you should be able to cast all 3 skills before they do first attack.

Note: The battle formations for Eudaemon Bounty are matched to the rewards dropped.

Blood of Zues drops = Boss only
      White drops = One wave 2-3 minions + Boss
      Green drops = One wave 3-4 minions + Boss
      Purple drops = One wave 4-5 minions + Boss
      HP gems drops = Two waves + Boss

Or there abouts... I'm sure if you watch you will see the trends.

Just wait till you get to 99 and 100, Kaiser 99 is insane and even I can't beat the HP ones as on second wave that comes no PATK immune and get wiped.

Note some bosses at this level on wards will attack different ways, (PATK and MATK) so to test pop one and see is you take damage or only see damage reduction and use accordingly.
      Last edited by TheSlyShark; 09-28-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Yes i do as you say, and use all imune and attack buffs, but i guess i should wait a little bit more. I kill the first wave of monkeys thats not the problem, but second is the problem. Kids gear is enchanted up to last enchant for which i don`t have money. So i guess some patience and in time it will happen, but thank to all who replied to my post. Enjoy ur game good ppl!

Comment

As of the 6.1 patch, it is much easier to control the level of your Eud Bounties. And of course the rewards improved, and Diamonds became common (YAY).

You can simply do lower level bounties for a few days to bring the level down, if all you want is some good rewards. If you want maximum level for maximum reward, then follow the above advice. And it was interesting reading that the rewards decided the pattern. I was under the impression that beating a bounty once then made it easier the second time onwards, but it was based on the type of loot. Makes sense.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
          X