Someone help me. PLZ.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me. PLZ.

I have played this game since when it was released. But I wasn't that interested in and repeated quiting and returning many times. Now I'm so off of track.
    I have a profile here.

Class: Knight.
    BR: 1542305.
    Sylph: 1 Star Hecate, 1 Star Aprodi, Triton, Hercul etc.
    Eudaemon:Battle oracle lv8, BR 950003, Aphrodite equipped.
    Equip: Full Holy kings.
    Gem: Overally lv 10,9,8
    Astro Val: 20568
    Soul Engr: Lv49
    Mount str: 4650

I am so frustrated that where should I even start to focus on.
    How do I even CA and get forges and get those tons of PATK?
    How do I activate 2nd Eudaemon?
    How do I get all those mounts and clothings?

Let me know if you have any more info about me.
    PLZ PLZ answer my questions and give specific suggestions.
    S.O.S

1. you can get alot of holy forge /holy cast materials from either purgatory maze (the 3rd dungeon of the catacombs) or several weekly dungeons.
    the gold for it can be obtained in huge amounts from dragon invasion and bi.
    focus on you weapon and jewels to get more patk.

2. to activate the sub-eud you need to get eudaemon awakening stones - those you get in nightmare patrols by using a lvl 8 blood demon.
    the blood demon itself can be achieved by collecting materials in eud nightmare patrols.
    reminder ! -> the sub guard can only use normal skills and do not give you any br

3. the mounts are available in the mount shop. where you can exchange "beast souls" for several older mounts. beast souls can be obtained in archaelogy and whenever you get a moun you already have.
    clothings can be either exchanged for clothing shards in the special events in 2 weeks rythm or be exchanged for event chests.
    sometimes you randomly get clothings when you upgrade the clothing lvl.

my tip - participate in the outland events to get smelting stones, whichg will grant you fast and easy br ^^

hope that helped a bit

Comment

It recapped some. I appreciate that.
      But how can I CA still? I first need CA to holy forge right?
      And I'm stuck in Catacombs stage 2.
      Last edited by junyoung990725; 10-16-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

For class advancement just follow the quest chain in game, it takes you through it step by step.
        Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Thx. I CAed finally.

But it also left me with few questions like,

If I holy forge my holy axe, does it stays after I upgrade it to Ex holy axe and sacared axe?
          What is the best and fastest way to get vulcan stove hammer to forge?
          And the hennas and adv hennas?

Comment

Purgatory Maze drops VS and hammer, but at random (one floor will give you one type, another day the same floor might give you another). Weekly Dungeon will drop both stove and hammer by killing mobs (but that's weekly). I would save until events called for Holy Forge so you can get some in return (along with gold and items). Henna can be obtained via the labs (opened upon CA) just like the farm. Adv. Henna only events drop them at the moment. I do not know where else as these were on the top of my head at the moment. Hope this helps.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by junyoung990725 View Post
              Thx. I CAed finally.

But it also left me with few questions like,

If I holy forge my holy axe, does it stays after I upgrade it to Ex holy axe and sacared axe?
              What is the best and fastest way to get vulcan stove hammer to forge?
              And the hennas and adv hennas?
              Yes your holy forge will stay when you upgrade it.

As others have said, purgatory maze is the best place to get hammers and stoves.

As for henna, you can get both henna and adv henna from doing outland explore. Also if you can get enough chests, or event items, you can get 1k adv henna for 120 chest when exchange is on.
              Last edited by R262181389; 10-19-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X