Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Casher Mage Or Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casher Mage Or Knight?

Just want to ask Who is stronger at the End of game like 50-60lvl+ Knight or Mage Both Pvp and Pve for example if u spend on both for like 300$?

mage sux, 300$ not enought u will be pro in MP by mage but in pvp its ... simple u must be triple heavy casher for made awesome mage

choose knight better def,hp,dmg he have all of that , he have awesome single target damage he have really usefull protect from AOE (reverse i mean) he have bubble, if i have chance i will choose knight

P.S. n for mage u must buy double skill tab bcs pve n pvp build very different, other classes no need in it
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

depends on what you spent the $, and how good you play your character.
      as a knight, you will be asked to tank almost all mp dungeon you're playing.
      as a mage, you will be asked to heal and aoe.
      which one suits your playstyle is the best for you. just remember whats your role while playing.

@akirayama0ka
      all class have 2 builds.
      we have dps archer and debuff archer, tank knight and dd knight, healer mage and nuker mage.
      its hard to finish mp dung lv45+ without a mage.
      and if you say that is that good, why don't you play knight yourself? you always have chance to play a knight. every week we have new servers launched by r2.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        @akirayama0ka
        all class have 2 builds.
        we have dps archer and debuff archer, tank knight and dd knight, healer mage and nuker mage.
        its hard to finish mp dung lv45+ without a mage.
        and if you say that is that good, why don't you play knight yourself? you always have chance to play a knight. every week we have new servers launched by r2.
        archer debuffer? never see this mazachistic, tank knight n dd tank? all classes is DD no tank here its depends on yr gem n astra set, i can do tank from mage why not? but i told about real build, pvp n pve build at knights n archers similar, mages must use 2 diff build, healer build in pvp = sux

maybe for nolifers its easy, just change server n go on new, i playing 2 month on 1 server u think its easy for me drop all time what i spend for char in trash?
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

dedicated tank (pve) must have apollo shield, while pvp type tend to get whirlwind and intercept. even at lv70, you can't have those 3 altogether at max level.
          dps archer will have multishot, delphic, and lunatic maxed. and for debuffer, they will get armor piercer and scatter. incend, maybe when they hit lv60+.
          have you ever face 3 mages , 1 healer 2 nuker in party arena? yeah, they're sucks.

you can tank, so you said. can you tank in tarra's lair?

Comment

Working...
          X