X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapkis
    started a topic Casher Mage Or Knight?

Casher Mage Or Knight?

Just want to ask Who is stronger at the End of game like 50-60lvl+ Knight or Mage Both Pvp and Pve for example if u spend on both for like 300$?

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    dedicated tank (pve) must have apollo shield, while pvp type tend to get whirlwind and intercept. even at lv70, you can't have those 3 altogether at max level.
    dps archer will have multishot, delphic, and lunatic maxed. and for debuffer, they will get armor piercer and scatter. incend, maybe when they hit lv60+.
    have you ever face 3 mages , 1 healer 2 nuker in party arena? yeah, they're sucks.

you can tank, so you said. can you tank in tarra's lair?

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    @akirayama0ka
    all class have 2 builds.
    we have dps archer and debuff archer, tank knight and dd knight, healer mage and nuker mage.
    its hard to finish mp dung lv45+ without a mage.
    and if you say that is that good, why don't you play knight yourself? you always have chance to play a knight. every week we have new servers launched by r2.
    archer debuffer? never see this mazachistic, tank knight n dd tank? all classes is DD no tank here its depends on yr gem n astra set, i can do tank from mage why not? but i told about real build, pvp n pve build at knights n archers similar, mages must use 2 diff build, healer build in pvp = sux

maybe for nolifers its easy, just change server n go on new, i playing 2 month on 1 server u think its easy for me drop all time what i spend for char in trash?

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    depends on what you spent the $, and how good you play your character.
    as a knight, you will be asked to tank almost all mp dungeon you're playing.
    as a mage, you will be asked to heal and aoe.
    which one suits your playstyle is the best for you. just remember whats your role while playing.

@akirayama0ka
    all class have 2 builds.
    we have dps archer and debuff archer, tank knight and dd knight, healer mage and nuker mage.
    its hard to finish mp dung lv45+ without a mage.
    and if you say that is that good, why don't you play knight yourself? you always have chance to play a knight. every week we have new servers launched by r2.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    mage sux, 300$ not enought u will be pro in MP by mage but in pvp its ... simple u must be triple heavy casher for made awesome mage

choose knight better def,hp,dmg he have all of that , he have awesome single target damage he have really usefull protect from AOE (reverse i mean) he have bubble, if i have chance i will choose knight

P.S. n for mage u must buy double skill tab bcs pve n pvp build very different, other classes no need in it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X