No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] Mage building (advanced)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for this comprehensive and in-depth guide. For a newbie like me, grabbing as much info as I can is a must and info like this cannot be ignored. I hope to grow into a powerful mage one of these days as I follow your guide. Kudos to you!

Comment

• nice

Comment

• Yes crit is very very viable now. The biggest reasons for that is the green stats on high lvl gear and the higher soul engraving lvls we can achieve now. I d recommend 4k + crit but 5k+ is better. Dont go crit if you cant achieve that. Ill try to update my guide soon as the game changed alot since i last updated it.

-- cheers
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
          Yes crit is very very viable now. The biggest reasons for that is the green stats on high lvl gear and the higher soul engraving lvls we can achieve now. I d recommend 4k + crit but 5k+ is better. Dont go crit if you cant achieve that. Ill try to update my guide soon as the game changed alot since i last updated it.

-- cheers
          Still v7 holy sniper + ld medal + crit rafine give max 3.8k crit. Lets say 50% from SE and v6 gem give 180 crit so 6x for around 5k wher efect is at last better then high wd for me personaly crit is good if u have tons of def from mount and can sacrofice def gems

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            Yes crit is very very viable now. The biggest reasons for that is the green stats on high lvl gear and the higher soul engraving lvls we can achieve now. I d recommend 4k + crit but 5k+ is better. Dont go crit if you cant achieve that. Ill try to update my guide soon as the game changed alot since i last updated it.

-- cheers
            Yeeeees! Please, do. It's been kinda hard to find updated guides. And thank you very much for this one. Was a huge help.

Comment

• few things could be added to this guide but I've reached the maximum amount of writing space :'(

Also wrote a little guide about the choice of EWD or crit
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....190#post719190
              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.png
Views:	1
Size:	962.6 KB
ID:	1678300
                do i need to reset my skill set? heeeeeeeeeeelp
                Last edited by LexiiBelle; 12-09-2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: help

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]64148[/ATTACH]
                  do i need to reset my skill set? heeeeeeeeeeelp

Why would u need to reset it ? It will cost balens much .. I would spend wisely for those balens ... U can use both of them, Left one I would prefer for MPD and Right one for BG ... Ur at LV 50 I think ... don't worry about it ... make the right one for attack mage and the left for defend mage ...

For Left I would do max Puri and Max Bless ... after that work in ROF ..

For Right I would do upgrade to lv 3 Meteor after that take Thunderer ...

Comment

• i really thought i messed it up. is it ok to camp at 50's?
                    Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                    Why would u need to reset it ? It will cost balens much .. I would spend wisely for those balens ... U can use both of them, Left one I would prefer for MPD and Right one for BG ... Ur at LV 50 I think ... don't worry about it ... make the right one for attack mage and the left for defend mage ...

For Left I would do max Puri and Max Bless ... after that work in ROF ..

For Right I would do upgrade to lv 3 Meteor after that take Thunderer ...

Comment

i really thought i messed it up. is it ok to camp at 50's?
                      skill tree looks good
                      if you're going to slow lvl you should ask Ginger and Creamy for advice
                      they have a thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Slow-leveling)
                      ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Thank you for the great guide Linazz! Learn some things I didn't know

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

i really thought i messed it up. is it ok to camp at 50's?
                          Yup .. It is ok ... just enjoy the game ... ...

Comment

• Is this guide still in date?

Comment

• out-dated someone needs to update again

Comment

Working...
                              X