any new guide how to get strong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new guide how to get strong?

looking for guide for light casher with this new wartune lol i not play about 2 year,so all this new for me xD
    Last edited by Miki93vs; 12-15-2016, 12:13 PM.
    Eternal Saga
    Miki93 s20
    St:s10 Temary Temple :P

Run MPD every day. Get gear. Make legendary gear. Holy forge. Tattoos for class advancement. Get KH. Get Titans. Smelting stones.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

What Gidd said is true, plus:

1. Save your stuff (mahra/seps as an example) for when events come out. You get a small amount back, but I guess it's better than nothing.
      2. Refine 70 gear (as those stats transfer to 80 and beyond) to max stars (10, seriously? thought was more to that? oh well). Level 70 rings should do the trick in the Crypt shop.
      3. If you are in a guild that gets a lot of Outland Crystals a day, use those to buy smelting stones as they only give you 20 a day and can be a drudgery if you waited until then. Save those stones in the guild vault (or on yourself) until you get Class Advancement to use.

Seeing that you're a light casher, I will just say this:
      Only buy or use what you really need. Do not fall for some of R2's gimmicks of promised items as that will never come (helps to read through the forums of the things happening so you can be in the know).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

All good additions Mei.

I want to add, do all of your digs in Deathly Sands to get Fang of Fear, and every time you have 2000 Fangs, buy the KH equipment upgrade items, Divine Hearts and Divine Shards (did I forget what they're called already?), from the Advanced Guild Shop. You need 1800 of each to fully upgrade your KH gear.
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

what is going on in game can't understand...I am newbie. just trying to find guide everywhere.

Comment

The hardest part of this game is now saving enough advance manna to get the tattoo's to meet the knighthood requirement, If I was to once again play this game again, i would hit level 70 as soon as possible and stay there till I have to level up, taking care of my talents, as this takes sometime, but not as much time as it use to in the past. Advance henna is the key you need a **** load of it, and its useless to use regular manna as it would take over 2 years to get the tattoo's where they need to be. staying at level 70 for as long as possible does you more good then rushing to level 71 or higher. you get to get your eudi's stronger and are able to concentrate more on slyphs, although now it is very difficult to beat knighthooded players in Imperial War, but I have seen myself where a lvl 70 with the right equipment refinements and the right astrals, can do enough damage to beginning knighthooded players. To me its ok to go through part 1 through part 3 of knighthood, but really anything past that is where you need the advance manna to be able to get the tattoo to where it unlocks the Titan system. Another thing to hunt for in your digs is beast souls, mounts still play an important part in making you stronger. Like I said I have stopped playing this game, I have my own reasons why, and I am not saying what those reasons are, I am just trying to tell you rushing to get to knighthood is not an easy task, considering that it takes a hell of lot of advance manna to knighthood. I would definite stay parked at level 70 for as long as possible. I wish you well in your journey

Comment

Working...
            X