[Guide] Archer Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello JP

Nice Guide, but one question? how mutch money did you spend for that archer? more than 2000$ for sure, to have that astros, and knights match level, not mention academy you spend alot xD

I have main account in server 77, i pick up archer too, but even i spend money astros is painfull to get. But this is good guide tanks alot and for me have an idea send pm with how mutch $ did you spend

Tanks Morta

Comment

For Catacombs 50+ Boss. What formation do you use?
      Troops in front or on the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by djd.leon View Post
        For Catacombs 50+ Boss. What formation do you use?
        Troops in front or on the rear?
        I always let the knights tank

Comment

Originally posted by Mortavarus View Post
          Hello JP

Nice Guide, but one question? how mutch money did you spend for that archer? more than 2000$ for sure, to have that astros, and knights match level, not mention academy you spend alot xD

I have main account in server 77, i pick up archer too, but even i spend money astros is painfull to get. But this is good guide tanks alot and for me have an idea send pm with how mutch $ did you spend

Tanks Morta
          hehe ) it's not about the money m8. Being a top or one of the top players gives you everything even if you are a non-casher but you know how to benefit from the game.
          Academy isn't a big factor.
          I never use alchemy for gold or anything , the key factors for gold are WB and Arena rewards , if you manage to do good there , then your place in top 10 is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by squallor View Post
            nice guide...personally i found most people who played archer hv almost similar personality keep tidy, clean and perfectionist (no offence)

regarding your pve skill (as you mentioned many will disagree to left behind multi-shot MS skill coz it neither generate rage or use accumulated rage)...seem im one of them...

just my opinion: how about we use pve skill without poison (which is save 20 rage) but change with MS (always gv crit dmg) and more advantage if use determination astral...and compare with your current pve skill tree...which 1 will gv more dps?

as total your guide help a lot for those who want to play archer...
            keep it up
            Yup thats true , i found that out myself a week ago , but haven't updated the topic yet. Will work on that after new year.

Thank you for your tip and thumbs up.

Comment

I'm a Newb to this Wartune on [S103] Desert of Palms playing as an Archer. I will be following your Awesome guide from now on as my foundation as you have took alot of your time making it for player like myself.

You're the best mate thank you so much
              Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

Hey there Mister JPTM very nice guide but a few small things could be changed. The one that i saw most is the intellect in guild skills. I am sure that if u spend 4 mil gold in defence skill is wroth to spend 200k gold in int. 4 mil gold = 160 mdf and 160 pdf so thats 8 x 40. 1 skill in intellect is 40 mdf but cost 200k. 200x8 is only 1.6 mil gold cheaper then ur defence skill. Ur fellow future archer competitor. Very nice guide in overall.

Comment

Thank's for this thread..This info will help my gimped Archer....

Comment

I've cleared up lvl 89 of cata and i need to pass lvl 90 but its really hard...

I used all pots and scrolls, but it didn't help...

I'm lvl 52, my BR is 29K+, Patk 9.4k (10.1k with pots), Mdef 5.9k (6.3 with scrolls) troops count 910
                    Server : S30 Nightmare Dungeon
                    IGN : LADYLEE
                    Guild : Warfreak
                    Class : Level 66 Archer

Comment

Hello. I have the same question so i just copied and changed the details. Hope you can give me some advice
                      I've cleared up to lvl 79 and having difficulty passing lvl 80 boss.

My BR is 26K, 8.1K PATK MDEF 5.5K troop count 650. I am lvl 44 now. Will be 45 soon.

Can i pass lvl 80 in lvl 45. If yes, how can i pass.

and ofc, I have the same hero's skills like u

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                        Hello. I have the same question so i just copied and changed the details. Hope you can give me some advice

My BR is 26K, 8.1K PATK MDEF 5.5K troop count 650. I am lvl 44 now. Will be 45 soon.

Thanks
                        It will be VERY hard to do so , i would suggest you wait a couple of levels and try again with higher stats

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post

Thanks
                          Try to work a little more on your Patk and Def , you are close tho.
                          And btw , don't use poison arrow if you are using it , it is a waste of rage ,i'll correct it in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by orgesi123 View Post
                            Hey there Mister JPTM very nice guide but a few small things could be changed. The one that i saw most is the intellect in guild skills. I am sure that if u spend 4 mil gold in defence skill is wroth to spend 200k gold in int. 4 mil gold = 160 mdf and 160 pdf so thats 8 x 40. 1 skill in intellect is 40 mdf but cost 200k. 200x8 is only 1.6 mil gold cheaper then ur defence skill. Ur fellow future archer competitor. Very nice guide in overall.
                            Dear orgesi , with each upgrade the cost increases. 200 is first level 500 is next , 1000 the one after , 2000 , 3000 , 4000 and so on.

Comment

i disagree only with the "enhanced determination" astral. that is on your BASE crit. as in your crit with nothing added. now maybe at a HIGH level its useful however i feel that there are better astrals out there. personally i went with dodge. though i am just testing it out. ... i have been pleased with it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyFlower View Post
                                i disagree only with the "enhanced determination" astral. that is on your BASE crit. as in your crit with nothing added. now maybe at a HIGH level its useful however i feel that there are better astrals out there. personally i went with dodge. though i am just testing it out. ... i have been pleased with it so far.
                                As i said different people different opinions , but i respect you opinion as dodge astral is really good ONLY if your crit rating is low. By low crit rating i mean 1500>

Comment

Working...
                                X