Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Archer Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
    Try to work a little more on your Patk and Def , you are close tho.
    And btw , don't use poison arrow if you are using it , it is a waste of rage ,i'll correct it in the thread.
    Thanks. That helps alot. I am 45 now and passed 80 already. but hard to pass 85. He still has 1 bar left.
    Should I use floating dam astrals on boss 85 or use 85 astrals. These are purple ones and lvl 4.

Comment

o.O these are some good tips, im a lvl 40 archer, but i like these

Comment

Can i know how much your critical?
        Also i wanna make sure what are those critical stat do? is it increase your critical possibility or critical damage or it was something else?

Comment

Try to work a little more on your Patk and Def , you are close tho.
          And btw , don't use poison arrow if you are using it , it is a waste of rage ,i'll correct it in the thread.
          Hello. Its me again. Thanks for your helping. After growing to lvl 46, I ve met boss lvl 90 now. And stuck again =_=
          After using all pot and scroll. ( Maybe i can be the heavy casher ). I have these stats
          PATK : 10k9
          PDEF: 6k6
          MDEF: 6k8
          Critical: 2001
          HP: 27k
          Troop count 685.
          Total BR 32k
          Lvl 46 now.
          My astrals:
          Sniper lvl 5 : 720 crit
          Pristine willpower lvl 4: 864 mdef
          Determination lvl 5: 25% crit base dame
          Pristine force lvl 4: 864 PATK

Troops i used is knight lvl 45

Skill i use :
          AS lv 4
          Multi Shot lvl 4
          DF lvl 2
          Bloodthirsty strike lvl 2

The best i got is 2/3 last bar hp left. Do u think which I should increase now. Thanks

P/s: Thanks for your guild. It helped my alots. Archer is really interesting
          I have 1 question
          Does critical increase the base crit dam. As archer has 2000 critical will have more crit dam than the lower one ?.
          Last edited by R27537271; 01-06-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

correction on this page you must max your troop count on academy its really help in the battle

Comment

do u have the same guide as above for mage ?

Comment

Originally posted by R25438331 View Post
                Can i know how much your critical?
                Also i wanna make sure what are those critical stat do? is it increase your critical possibility or critical damage or it was something else?
                Critical stat increases slightly your crit chance and increases your crit damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Texu90 View Post
                  do u have the same guide as above for mage ?
                  no i don't play mage sorry , but you can search the forum , there should be a mage guide like this one i think.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                    Hello. Its me again. Thanks for your helping. After growing to lvl 46, I ve met boss lvl 90 now. And stuck again =_=
                    After using all pot and scroll. ( Maybe i can be the heavy casher ). I have these stats
                    PATK : 10k9
                    PDEF: 6k6
                    MDEF: 6k8
                    Critical: 2001
                    HP: 27k
                    Troop count 685.
                    Total BR 32k
                    Lvl 46 now.
                    My astrals:
                    Sniper lvl 5 : 720 crit
                    Pristine willpower lvl 4: 864 mdef
                    Determination lvl 5: 25% crit base dame
                    Pristine force lvl 4: 864 PATK

Troops i used is knight lvl 45

Skill i use :
                    AS lv 4
                    Multi Shot lvl 4
                    DF lvl 2
                    Bloodthirsty strike lvl 2

The best i got is 2/3 last bar hp left. Do u think which I should increase now. Thanks

P/s: Thanks for your guild. It helped my alots. Archer is really interesting
                    I have 1 question
                    Does critical increase the base crit dam. As archer has 2000 critical will have more crit dam than the lower one ?.
                    Take is once at a time , your troop count and hp are very low , you should work on that more.

Comment

Originally posted by wertyworty View Post
                      correction on this page you must max your troop count on academy its really help in the battle
                      No you shouldn't do that. After level 60 giving 20k kyanite for 4 troop count is worthless , better spend those 20k elsewhere.

Comment

Take is once at a time , your troop count and hp are very low , you should work on that more.
                        So for catabomb 90+ and 100+. What should troop count and hp be.

Comment

how about talents?

Comment

which one is better astral for pvp archer? determination or illusion??
                            Last edited by Corusto; 01-12-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Hi JPTM,
                              I have read many archer guids but yours is the best so far. Thx a lot, and keep it up.
                              I am only lvl 50 archer and just over the learning phase . Still have some questions:

1. I have read that in cata bosses do magic damage and others do physical but based on my experience all above lvl 50 do magical attack. (important to know which astral to use). What is your view on this?

2. I would like to hear about tormented necro, I havent found anything online whatsoever. What is it? Same structure as cata? what kind of damage the mobs do? what is the reward?

3. What is your opinion on talents? I find them very poor with only 3 secondory talents to use and only a small benefit? Does the stun work on mobs or only on players?

For your info I found deep freeze the best skill by far and dont use any other. I will use bloodthirsty strink once DF is maxed out. DP can strike every time you attack WB (with PvP set) and work on players and mobs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                                So for catabomb 90+ and 100+. What should troop count and hp be.
                                You will need around 1000+ troop count and 35k+ HP

Comment

Working...
                                X