Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 50 Legendary Jewels / Lvl 60 Purple Jewels

Hey, everyone.

I know we are all expecting for the level 60 accessories to come out soon. But which is more advisable to have if there will be no level 60 legendary accessories; the level 50 legendary jewels or the level 60 purple jewels? Which is the more stronger one to have in terms of enchantment bonus?
    I remember having to use the level 20 jewelry on our mega bonus packs until level 40, so I'm guessing it will be the same situation as the level 50 jewelry.

Thoughts and tips are gladly appreciated. Asking this around because we've just hit level 9 shop and are discussing if we should start buying the level 50 stones right now.

Thank you and have a good day.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
    Hey, everyone.

I know we are all expecting for the level 60 accessories to come out soon. But which is more advisable to have if there will be no level 60 legendary accessories; the level 50 legendary jewels or the level 60 purple jewels? Which is the more stronger one to have in terms of enchantment bonus?
    I remember having to use the level 20 jewelry on our mega bonus packs until level 40, so I'm guessing it will be the same situation as the level 50 jewelry.

Thoughts and tips are gladly appreciated. Asking this around because we've just hit level 9 shop and are discussing if we should start buying the level 50 stones right now.

Thank you and have a good day.
    lvl50 legend better stat in max enchant , refine stat and another slot
    i make lvl50 accesories in case there is no lvl60 legend for a while
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      lvl50 legend better stat in max enchant , refine stat and another slot
      i make lvl50 accesories in case there is no lvl60 legend for a while
      So, you guys have started buying the stones from the shop? Because I know GarterGirl used balens to end the cooldown.
      [S7] Serpent's Den
      IGN: Million
      Guild: Nizami

Comment

Working...
      X