Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tips for Speed Clearance: Faster Times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Speed Clearance: Faster Times

After running tests on the R2 Games side with my units and playing solo on Kabam, I have come forth with some tips that could help players attain a faster time (and higher ranking):
    1. Pair up with your team-mate of a 4-player (most common) team. This person will be your vital member as you communicate to them and they communicate to you. It's much faster than 1 person writing the names and colors in chat.
    2. Make sure you hide your clothes (or use non-flashing types), use a common (or non-flashy) mount, rest your main sylph and your main Eud. Your sub eud can remain as it is not shown while walking around. The flashes from such can cause lag, especially when all 4 team members have it all. For about 5-10 minutes (or less), you will not get plunder; but if you do, it's okay up to 800k which is chump change. Also clear any flashing mail messages.
    3. If you have morph cards, use them, as you will be faster as well. Thanks R2*8316 (Link Here)
    4. Try to regroup with your team mate after you collect your color. This way you can see their color and they can see yours for the next stage.
    5. On stages 7, 8, and 9 where reticles (flashing circles) are used, it's best to just move to one since everyone is going to be the same.
    6. As with 4, give right of way to one that is furthest away from a reticle if there is another one directly over it. I find it much easier that way than to have a team mate who is furthest away from the furthest reticle which can cost seconds.
    7. If this team makes it good, try making it your permanent team.
    8. As submitted by R2*9449, colors are not what they seem to be (Link Here). Some of us come to call a color "orange" but have a yellow item in the field than what's shown on our team mate's head.
    On solo, I can do between 3 and 4 minutes (still trying to go for faster time). On 4 in 1 dives (full 4 party), my best would be around 4-5 minutes without the lag issues about.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 05-15-2017, 08:20 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    After running tests on the R2 Games side with my units and playing solo on Kabam, I have come forth with some tips that could help players attain a faster time (and higher ranking):
    1. Pair up with your team-mate of a 4-player (most common) team. This person will be your vital member as you communicate to them and they communicate to you. It's much faster than 1 person writing the names and colors in chat.
    2. Make sure you hide your clothes (or use non-flashing types), use a common (or non-flashy) mount, rest your main sylph and your main Eud. Your sub eud can remain as it is not shown while walking around. The flashes from such can cause lag, especially when all 4 team members have it all. For about 5-10 minutes (or less), you will not get plunder; but if you do, it's okay up to 800k which is chump change. Also clear any flashing mail messages.
    3. Try to regroup with your team mate after you collect your color. This way you can see their color and they can see yours for the next stage.
    4. On stages 7, 8, and 9 where reticles (flashing circles) are used, it's best to just move to one since everyone is going to be the same.
    5. As with 4, give right of way to one that is furthest away from a reticle if there is another one directly over it. I find it much easier that way than to have a team mate who is furthest away from the furthest reticle which can cost seconds.
    6. If this team makes it good, try making it your permanent team.
    On solo, I can do between 3 and 4 minutes (still trying to go for faster time). On 4 in 1 dives (full 4 party), my best would be around 4-5 minutes without the lag issues about.
    Good tips, I would like to add one more 7. Going full screen seems to help find that one that shows up bottom left near the chat box.

One issue with this one you can't hit escape if something pops up accidently so be careful to hit enter or click into the chatbox to say your color.

My team generally uses all CAPS and just says the first letter. O, R, B, G
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Good tips, I would like to add one more 7. Going full screen seems to help find that one that shows up bottom left near the chat box.
      Yep that or Minimizing the chat so you can touch the item on the far left corner. Just had to be quick in reading the lines of text (which I am hoping it will get resolved when the devs finally make category chat what it supposed to be rather than having cross traffic; i.e., system chat information invading the party chat section). The way I set up, I never had a problem trying to reach that far one.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Yep that or Minimizing the chat so you can touch the item on the far left corner. Just had to be quick in reading the lines of text (which I am hoping it will get resolved when the devs finally make category chat what it supposed to be rather than having cross traffic; i.e., system chat information invading the party chat section). The way I set up, I never had a problem trying to reach that far one.
        Yeah I have found that minimizing chat is risky, at least on my server, see a lot of system messages around the time i normally play.

I agree about the system chat needing to be relegated to the actually system window, or at least stay out of party chat.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          Yeah I have found that minimizing chat is risky, at least on my server, see a lot of system messages around the time i normally play.

I agree about the system chat needing to be relegated to the actually system window, or at least stay out of party chat.
          yes i totaly agree on this 1 system messages should stay in system chat channel not spam party chat

Comment

Make sure you hide your clothes (or use non-flashing types), use a common (or non-flashy) mount, rest your main sylph and your main Eud. Your sub eud can remain as it is not shown while walking around. The flashes from such can cause lag, especially when all 4 team members have it all. For about 5-10 minutes (or less), you will not get plunder; but if you do, it's okay up to 800k which is chump change. Also clear any flashing mail messages.
            Instead of using a small mount/ lagless clothings you can easily use a morph card which we get plenty of from archeology ^^
            It also seem to make the character even faster and is smaller.

+ it helps when the two paring players choose the same morph to find each other even faster.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109728316 View Post
              Instead of using a small mount/ lagless clothings you can easily use a morph card which we get plenty of from archeology ^^

+ it helps when the two paring players choose the same morph to find each other even faster.
              That is another good tip. I am going to try this one on my runs this week, so what we can do.

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Make sure you pair with women, they know colors better but there is a risk of them saying amaranth instead of purple or seledine instead of green, when you type just first letters it might leave you confused in the middle.

Comment

I can run 3 toon at 2:16 n 4 at 2:30

Comment

I can run 3 toon at 2:16 n 4 at 2:30
                    I get the devil's luck (someone always interrupts me somewhere) hence why my runs are like 4-5 mins.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had overlook those and you're right they do make you go fast (I remember those from the snowball fight we had). I will update my text to include such if people want to use them for such.

Make sure you pair with women, they know colors better but there is a risk of them saying amaranth instead of purple or seledine instead of green, when you type just first letters it might leave you confused in the middle.
                    LOL, and I thought I had issues when it comes to color identification (been guilty in saying purple or pink, red or yellow or orange, etc.).

Comment

Another thing that helps is to use a voice program like skype and go on 2 separate calls

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        Another thing that helps is to use a voice program like skype and go on 2 separate calls
                        Yeah I use skype for all my phone calls, LOL. But it's a good idea as well.

Comment

All u have to do is clone me than u got the God of speed.

Comment

Originally posted by neobahamutt View Post
                            All u have to do is clone me than u got the God of speed.
                            I just got to find a way to suppress all of the elements =P from the game so I can move fluidly LOL Grats on the speed, though.

Comment

The colors of the chests and circles do not entirely match with the keys and circles near the characters.
                              When you see an orange key, hammer or circle you must look for a yellow chest, eggs or circle.
                              When you see a light blue key, hammer or circle the color you need to go for is dark blue.

Sometimes the countdown bar doesn't appear when everyone is at place. To solve this, leave the circle and step in again.
                              Last edited by R2219449; 05-15-2017, 02:51 PM. Reason: additional tip
                              Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                              Character: Urania
                              Class: Knight

Comment

Working...
                              X