Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor Rank Question.

Question and Reason:

Q: Do you get more experience from dungeons with higher Honor Rank?

R: I am level 57 Mage. My VIP is 5 and I was using a 100% experience scroll. My honor rank is Elite Warrior, 4k from Crusader.
    During Terraton Lair, 55+ Multi Player dungeon I got 550-580k exp (i forgot how much exactly).

Lvel 59 Mage, rank crusader, vip 5 not using scroll got similar exp - i put this down to his higher level and at the time there was no 60+ mp dungeon.

Level 57 Archer, Rank Crusader, VIP 5, 100% scroll - same dungeon after the release of 60+ dungeons - 820k-850k exp (we were on the run together)

Our BR is roughly the same, same gems, same level gear etc... why did the archer get so much more exp... Does Higher Honor give more exp ??!?

honor rank doesn't give exp, maybe he had a higher vip? nothing comes to mind how he can get more besides higher vip level

Comment

no, we both same VIP, as stated we are both VIP 5... all 3 of the above mentioned are VIP 5

1 is a higher level mage, but BR etc... i am higher BR by around 3k... so other than his level being 2 higher than mine, the only difference between us is his Honor Rank.
      The Archer is same everything. BR difference is less than 2k - both VIP 5 both 100% scroll... only difference again is the honor rank of crusader...

the other person with us is lvl 58 mage vip 2 got 500kish exp also used 100% scroll and got same exp as me pretty much... he is also elite warrior... same as me.

The only conclusion we could come up with was the crusader rank. We are all top 5 BR on server, all VIP all similar BR all same gear... the only difference between us really is 2 is crusader and 2 is elite warrior. The elite warriors got less exp than the crusaders...
      Last edited by LamiaArcher; 12-14-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I should point out, that I am level 8 friend with the level 58 mage, giving me max friend exp bonus... where as no one else in the party had a higher friend level than 5 ... so friend exp bonus isnt the answer... and a difference of 300k exp is stupid amount

there must be a reason the 2 crusaders get more, but i cant work out what it is

Comment

Absolutely not.

A few things:

* Honor titles only apply in the Arena Shop and Battlegrounds.
          * You only need friend level 3 for "max XP bonus" which is 10%. The rest of the levels give stats+.
          * On Tarr's, we get 890k.

This probably means you likely had a 50% scroll on. If you do the math, it works out perfectly.

Comment

You're using 50% scroll.
            570k exp, that one I get when using 100% scroll as non-VIP.
            So I believe you used the wrong scroll,
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

i know friend 3 = max

even with a 50% scroll, the 59 mage gets more exp than me...

I was 100% definitey using a 100% scroll... I know this because i purchased it with balens, can you buy a 50% scroll with balens?!
              It cost me 75 balens.. the remainder of the timer i used on TRail campaign, giving me 201k exp per run, which is a lot more than what 50% scroll gives me.

I will check again tomorrow but with 50% scroll and post the difference here.

But I am telling you, i used 100% scroll

Everything KnowingEyes says I know is right... but me and a VIP 2 fellow mage both using 100% scrolls got roughly same exp... but the other 2 got over 800k exp...

Comment

All I can think of is overriding scrolls. I know for pots the system will prevent you from underbuffing. Not sure about scrolls (I always had assumed the same.).

Comment

what i would figure is that the amount of time that it takes y ou to complete the map the amount of damage you deal in the map and are dealt all have something to do with the amount of exp you get so maybee the crusaders were just getting thaat much less damage and that much more damage dealt to enemy that could ammas the difference in exp becausethe ranks haveabsolutely nothing to do with exp from multilayer maps they only affect your items you can buy and the amount of honor you get during bg for win lose in a battle
                  CHARACTER NAME ===BANE1086
                  SERVER===EUR (S53) DUSTORN HOLD
                  GUILD==== spirit
                  LVL 52 NIGHT
                  battle rating 29971

Comment

Delete this thread, its a communications thing between the group...

We all; I think, got same exp. Just the break down part at end of the dungeon run, I was talking about the runs actual exp of 578534

That is:
                    259,200 exp
                    259,200 item exp (scroll)
                    60,134 friend exp

Total 578,534 < this is the exp i thought they meant was 800k+

What they actually meant was the on screen exp gain, which includes the the 233,280exp and therefore puts it over 800k exp.

Like I said, stupid communications error with myself and other party members. I realized this today on second run when 2 of us still didnt understand what they were saying with 800k exp.

My Bad ><

Click image for larger version

Name:	exp3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	1662865
                    Last edited by LamiaArcher; 12-15-2012, 07:09 AM. Reason: understanding

Comment

Working...
                    X