Enhance Stones Effectively Using Luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhance Stones Effectively Using Luck

I was reading a guide for the cost and method of Enhance Stones Effectively Using Luck, well I will say that I did not understand the question very well be that I am not a mathematician or engineer to understand the load chart they published.
    What I can bring to improve its equipment and have lower expense of gold will not fall on my mistake and spent spent regardless stones until finally learned, I'm currently at level 53,

* Enhance Stones Effectively Using Luck

1. - You start with the team to 100% without placing stone and take it to 80% so
    2. - In 80% if you put stone level 2, you go up again to 90 or 100%, will run until locks into 80%, with a stone level 2 even in the slot, remove it to the team I left at 60%
    3. - After being so 60% will put stone level 3 or 4 failing to drive at 100% and so on until the maximum Enhance,

Thus I assure you will save a lot of gold,
    Thanks for your attention

It's enchant, not enhance.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I usually click really fast on the enchant to 50 % rarely fails then do as you prefer, i add 2 level 4's a level 5, 6, then 7's until i hit 9's 8's seem to fail on me :/
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I got to admit that we are blessed because we have that high stones. Most of the other games does not give you such advantages on enchanting. Last game I've used to play had a stone which increased your success rate by 18%(It was really expensive as-well), not more, max + was +12 but any item which was failing after +9 was getting destroyed, I got really annoyed when I failed 2 of 5 Divine noble items( best items on that game).

Feel free to join

Comment

Working...
        X