Archer Combo For World Boss for Maxium Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Combo For World Boss for Maxium Damage

I hear about alot of archers that use a certain combo for attacking wb and i was wondering if anyone would like to share this with a fellow archer. I am new to the game and lvl 42. And i would like to maximize my WB gold and daru. Many thanks and happy holidays.
    Character : Eaeanu
    Class : Archer
    Server : Edena Village (S2)
    Guild : Warlords

I am a level 51 archer, with 5 in arrow strike, 5 in multi shot and 3 in delphic sniper, level 51 knights with PATK maxed in the academy on both myself and my knights

I start with the no skill hit, and as my archer is lining up for that, I set up multi shot... thats normally a 3 hit combo and I do that so that its boosting the archer passive skill that adds 1% to hits and stacks to 5%

my troops do their run, then its back to me, I wait 1-2 seconds then l click arrow strike ( for the rage boost )... so I get a double hit that round cos of the no skill shot as well

troops do their run and then I do the no skill shot and load up delphic sniper and let it rip ( hit up to 38k with DS ) and again thats a double shot run

rest of the turns is using arrow strike to boost rage....

I do not use vouchers or balens, I use a single level 4 patk potion that costs 50 contribution from the guild shop, cos the cost of that is covered by the 1% bonus of 50k gold, 50k daru... the rest that I make, is profit, a bad day is making less than a mill from the WB lol

Comment

lol.. i dont bother .. i just take out rest and keep arrow strike , dbl shot and delphic adn leave for afk.. i found that i am making more gold that way :P

Comment

can some1 make youtube movie from that?? i start from multi at begining and use each skills after my troops get dmg (when dmg desapire then i press skill) i have allways no skill att for free and sometimes my troops attack twice

Comment

I double hit WB by starting off with Multi shot while screen is black then after the world boss attacks(quckly after he attacks with burrow,lightning,etc)press arrow strike then you will do a normal attack then arrow strike attack then after the WB attacks again press Multi-shot(this is very risky cuz you might do a Normal attack but the WB atks immediatly),just time it and when have 80 rage do Delphic or do the combo for you can use delphic on your next round in order for you not to break your combo...this takes time to master and time it very well,I learned this through watching videos and seeing other archer guides ,hope this had helped you>>> R225310

Comment

Working...
          X