Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

a smiple ?xplained pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a smiple ?xplained pls

HOW?
    p.s.in every two days open one expert,from when pach 7 come.not even once have way to those in gray

There are only 14 posts total in a expert. To get the 15th post needed for hot events I have been using a basic and only taking one mine. You can keep the mine and take one post from it everyday or delete it and replace it with an expert after taking the 1st post.

The gray areas marked with broken lines can have a bound balen mine in them. The path to those areas comes up randomly and what is in those areas are also random (they do not all have mines inside them). You can enter these areas using a eye portal.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      The gray areas marked with broken lines can have a bound balen mine in them. The path to those areas comes up randomly and what is in those areas are also random (they do not all have mines inside them). You can enter these areas using a eye portal.
      The only problem is that not every dim has the path to get into this room. Many times i have scavenged trough dims only to find that there isn't a path to that grayed out room. Very frustrating and time-consuming when i want to complete a dim. If a dim doesn't have a path to that room then the room must not show in the map. Is this a bug maybe?

Comment

Its not bug, not all dims will have away to get into those areas, its random. I get some where I can not get into them, and some I can. I have also got into one of these areas just to find an empty room. If the map only showed these areas when you could get into them would you really do them or keep opening more and more of them to get that mine that maybe in one of them? That would make finding a balen mine less of a bonus and anyone with vip 9 would have 5 mines everyday making the res crystals the bonus to the dims.

Yes it can be frustrating, I use 100 energy to clear those rooms so I can look at every nook and cranny of them trying to find the eye portal that leads to one of these areas. Saying this in dim has helped me a little.. ya, tho I walk through the darkness, Lord please let me find a mine. I swear I will never plunder whats his name again.

Comment

Since you don't find a secret room in every dim, when you do find one, it should have something useful in it. It's not like they are really common to find, they are pretty rare to find and when you do find one and it's empty, just feels like a slap in the face.

Comment

It can be annoying to find a eye and to find nothing in the room, but finding a mine is not as rare as it use to be and you no longer have to walk every floor trying to find one like we did in the old dim. I was doing a expert dim every day and would find a mine in every few dims I did. In the old dims I went over a year before I found a mine.

Finding a eye that leads to an empty room is not as bad as walking every square inch of 30 floors in the old dim to find nothing.

I have not done many of the other dims but I have found a lot of mines in the expert ones. Don't lose hope keep trying. idk if taking all the towers on the way to the rooms that might hold an eye does anything but I have noticed if I take them and not rush to the others rooms first looking for a mine I tend to find them more. When I need few bound balens for a sylph skill or something and rush the dim its like the game knows and says nope no mine for you.

Comment

In expert dimis the Towers, Portals and mobs are roughly in the same location on every level 95% of the time. Is it suppossed to be that boring and predictable? Is that the reason why some people find bb mine portals more than others because they've figured out how to trigger them?

As for the OP's issue... Just burn through intermediate dimensions like the majority of people did pre 7.0 using up only one dimi slot.
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 07-17-2017, 07:00 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I think the new dims was meant to be easier to do and to take less time to do. Before players was spending hours in dim or not doing them at all, now players can blow through a dim in 15-20mins.

idk if you can trigger a mine or not I have always thought that the mine would be or would not be in a dim when you opened it. I have not done anything but a few basic and a ton of experts so I do not know what the chances of finding a mine in other dims. I know that I have found a lot doing expert dims. I have also found a lot of rooms with nothing at all in them or no portal to even get into those rooms.

I just feel that when I am trying to find one thats when I never do like the old saying, you never find anything when your looking for it.

Comment

On certain days (before the change), I can really blow through the easy or intermediates (across 5 units) in under 30 minutes total as I use the energy to find the posts and exit to the next floor. I know balen mines are rare to find so I don't bother with such unless they are along my destined route. And I always try my best to avoid pointless mob fights (take time and yield cheap Day-O rewards to boot). Res bonus wasn't too big of a goal for me, but getting shards to make crystals was the ticket.

These new duds, I often question since I can't really cheat my way to the top (I use that term loosely considering that I had used energy to find the posts to beat and the exit until the end) of the dimension. I have to literally spend time in fighting mobs or going around barricades if I don't want to use the specials that were given. At least in the old ones, it will tell me I have to occupy (beat) the post before going to the next floor; this one I don't know, but heard you don't get anything until you beat the room.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    I don't know, but heard you don't get anything until you beat the room.
                    Correct, You can go through all levels(14) of an expert or lower dimi's to Balen mine hunt by just finding the portals, and the key holders mobs without hitting towers, But you do not get any daily rewards or dimi level res resistance bonus's untill you do beat the rooms.
                    Last edited by Freddypainter; 07-18-2017, 04:57 AM.
                    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

That's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying and solidifying my point. I guess I will have to try some when I am able to (real life mostly gets me, LOL).
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

On each level there is an Eudaemon Officer that you must kill to collect the benefits for that level. On the last level there is an Eudaemon Officer and an additional fort you must defeat to win the full benefits of the dimension.

Comment

Working...
                        X