why in dimension war the rage are reset after every battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why in dimension war the rage are reset after every battle

just for jurk us,or there is a meaningful explanation?

There are a number of places that rage resets. I don't think that it was any sort of "jerk us around" thought process involved at all. We can suggest such a thing be changed, but I feel that there are bigger fish to fry in the world of issues or changes that need to be made.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

well,let me formulate:why in atoll as example,rage dont reset,but here are?why ?verywhere is not the same?

Comment

Not being the developer of the game and the underlying mechanics, I wouldn't know for certain. but Dimensions are not called "Dungeon" type events. Atolls, Campaigns and MPDs are called this.

Like in Titan Temple and Arena and Dimension the fights are separate and not contained within an event or dungeon, thus rage doesn't carry over to each fight.

That's my thought on the matter.
        Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 07-19-2017, 06:45 AM.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

It's like mentor has mentioned, the fights are separate. I may not have done a single one since the dims got a new change, but I am going to assume that each room has 1 mob and 1 boss to be fought. I know it's not something that would be fancy for the masses, but as mentor said, there are much bigger things that needs the devs' attention that we're trying to put together on (short of me going there with a few phone books and holding them hostage until they fix such) so this game can be really playable.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X