Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Willpower's that heal (& frigga's equipped on main character) & titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willpower's that heal (& frigga's equipped on main character) & titan temple

Do people think that it's rude for the players that equip healing sylphs and/or willpowers that will heal party members in titan temple or should they do whatever they want? My case is I think it's quite rude because you can hinder a weaker player growth (who could be able to beat a stage if the players didn't heal) and I think people who happen to be in the same guild as that player should call them out on it and request that they don't equip it before reset.

whcih willpower is healin? so its worth to kill mmage? ^^

Comment

One of the things with the introduction of those healing witches.. that should be implemented in TT is when they are DEAD they stay Dead. I see many once again after being able to kill the various tiers in TT are now are back to stage 1, and yelling those friggn witches healing like crazy when hero s are almost dead.
      Disheartening to many when they kill the will powers and next round they are fully healed..
      Dead is Dead , that's something that should be thought about for more people to pass TT .
      Just a thought .
      Last edited by Turbain; 08-27-2017, 06:00 PM.
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Working...
      X