Maxed Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxed Level

When you reach max level is the only way to improve "Legendary Talents" by the use of Basic Talent Stones or is there another way?

Both normal and legendary talents can be upgraded using either basic talent stones (consumed first) or experience.

Comment

To add on to Kalaripayattu's reply, you do keep accumulating experience even though your exp bar says max level. Your talent panel will show you how much exp you actually have available to spend on talents.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by drewbulk67 View Post
        When you reach max level is the only way to improve "Legendary Talents" by the use of Basic Talent Stones or is there another way?
        This is all depending on what you mean by "Max Level". If you are saying max talent level of 179, the usage of basic talents stones is no longer available. If you are saying max level of class advancement, what MemoryLane and Kalaripayattu said is true. Once you reach Knighthood,Basic Talent Stones are no longer of use and you have to use balens or Talent stones.

Comment

One finger salute comes to mind.

Anyways, it's good info to know as I am on that path towards Knighthood that I am also asking the questions. Now, I know I am being lazy, but what is the max EXP a person can hold? I had thought it was 800 mil, but somehow I felt it's a bit more.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X