[Guide]How To Pass Void(MP Dungeon) Without Died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide]How To Pass Void(MP Dungeon) Without Died

Void, This is one of my Favorite MP Dungeon When Im Level 40-44. For The Teammates i Prefer You Had
    2 Knights
    1 Archer
    1 Mage(Had Puri And other Healings like Restore)

Formation?anyone must know about this!
    Knight on In Front
    Archer On Center
    And Mage On Rear(Of Course)

So On 1st Map Clean the 1st mob and Open The Silver Treasure Near It(i dont care about it well)
    And then Kill the mobs and go to portal
    2nd Map, this is were you will fight The 1st Boss. Kill The Mobs and then Fight the Boss(this Boss Is Attacking with MATK) Knights Need to Use Shield and their Super Skill. Archer Multi Shot And the Super Skill. Mage?Attack And Heals!so the boss can be defeated Easily.next pick up the Treasure and go to Portal.
    3rd Map, You Will fight 2nd Boss here. 1st Kill Mobs and then pick up the Treasure. Fight The Pergus Guardians to Get Golds(i like this one)and 50% Chance you'll see a Portal Near the Pergus Guardians. go to Portal. You'll see a Gold Mines in there and Pandora Box(i dont know exactly) and there is Boss too!fight the boss for extra Crystaloid and EXP(this boss attacking with MATK)this would be eazy. next back to Portal and fight the boss(this boss is Attacking with PATK)Do Like the 1st boss.Boss will be defeated easily. Pick up the treasure and Go to next map with Portal
    4th Map/Last Map, here you will fight The Last boss named Eye Of Yaros(This boss attacking With MATK)1st, kill the mobs and click the Pandora box(or maybe not). and then this is Important think you should know:

Eye Of Yaros attacks Rear, so dont put knight or Archer in back(Except had Higher MDEF than The Mage).

Ok, then lets Fight!!
    Knight Need to Attack all time, and with Super SKill too!Archer, same like Knight.Mage Attack And Heals.dont forget to use Some Runes!!this boss were a bit harder than another, i Prefer you use Shield Runes and Healings Runes(if you werent Mage)and the boss will Defeated a bit easier than without Runes.then you'll pass the Void!

i hope this guide helps. im beginner of Guide T^T
    Wartune
    Server:[S2]Edena Village
    Name:Leila
    Level:53
    Class:Knight
    Guild:KingsOfWar
    Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
    Server : [1]Dragon Valley
    Name:LeilaCrystal
    Class:Archer