This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can blocked users see my post?

Okay guys, first of all i had bad past on server 443 and i am playing on europen server however for the sometime if forum events would be happen as long as its required server and name then they can follow me to my currently server on that europen server so i want to know that if i block them would they be able to see my post or not? Cos its really too important for me to know

Whether you block us or not you keep reminding us of what you did to us by continuously coming back to our servers and harassing us even after R2 staff told you to stay away so I say this and my account on the forums can be banned for it I don't mind because it is the right thing to do to warn everyone what you are like. and if nobody believes me they can just go and mention the name [removed] on the facebook wartune official page and see what gets said about this player and that is cross platform as well as cross server
    this player has made problems wherever he has gone and now there are a group of us from proficient city and R2games that feel we need to warn others about him for their own safety

Also they are unable to block his IP address As he uses a VPN to mask his IP
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-27-2018, 07:47 PM. Reason: No need to give out real names.

Comment

but playing wartune is everyones deserve and i wasnt intend to came your server but talking to you there for getting know of that if i told my server and name here will you came my sw to rebroadcast my past or not

Comment

Guys just saying... I never met this jerk such as RaishaBellovont for the record.
        he is one of who will rebroadcast my past and other is bremusa

Comment

Oh, yes you have. You know damned good and well who he is. AND who I am.
          LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

We have every right and as you claim you don't know Raishabellevont maybe this one will remind you of who I am

BOTH ARE ME
            Last edited by mbowyer; 01-27-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Oh really so you don't know the toon MBowyer That is strange as you were just on my server PMing me

Comment

And what right did you have to threaten a player? You threatened to wipe out Sagi's entire family, kids and GRANDbabies. You threatened to send your Muslim buddies after anyone who stood against you. You have been banned off the S1 server cluster. You think other people don't deserve to know what you are capable of?

Comment

All i need is peace in my own server and if i join forum event it will required to posting my server and name but they will came to my server to rebroadcast my past there. But they DONT have right for that
                  Meikura is so much better then you guys. Cos he just dont care with ppls past

Comment

They have the right to warn others about you.

Comment

If it was only us then I would say ok maybe but you have done the same on the proficient city servers aswell so therefore it is a pattern and the only way to end the pattern is to get rid of the cause. and the cause is you

Comment

Originally posted by Shamanra View Post
                        I dont know who are you. but i am pretty nice on my own server and if they learn that my past then they can boot me from guild, and i will lose my rep thats what i am afraid of

Comment

Originally posted by Shamanra View Post

I dont know who are you. but i am pretty nice on my own server and if they learn that my past then they can boot me from guild, and i will lose my rep thats what i am afraid of

You do know who I am you threatened my friends and family. That was a very big mistake.

Comment

We fully intend to warn EVERY SERVER WE FIND YOU ON.

Comment

But i done it for once and never repat it but you should stop there cos sagi already returned to play as Ladyhawks said. and i dont want to mess anything there again but all i need is peace in my own server

Comment

Working...
                              X