This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not just about Sagi

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO BREMMIE TO ME MY WIFE TO STELLY TO OTHORIZAWA AND THAT IS ONLY TO NAME A FEW. and then there are the players on proficient city server 212 that you did the same to.. so what do you mean once. and you keep coming back and making new toons on our server and keep making us remember what you did so it is DEFINATELY NOT ONCE

Comment

Nope, not happening. What you did was beyond dispicable and deplorable. I will tell every soul I can find how cruel and horrible you really are.
      LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

You threatened the lives of CHILDREN!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TERRIBLE YOU ARE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bremmie View Post
          Nope, not happening. What you did was beyond dispicable and deplorable. I will tell every soul I can find how cruel and horrible you really are.
          Originally posted by alpering171717 View Post
          i dont want to mess anything there again but all i need is peace in my own server
          Hmm who is more cruel now?

Comment

i dont want to mess anything there again but all i need is peace in my own se

hmm who is more cruel now?
            but alper how cruel is it to keep making people remember what you did to them
            Last edited by mbowyer; 01-27-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

That is not from me!!
              Stop lying its definetly you. U cant deny it and you will be banned here soon

Comment

How? She just PM'd me like several months ago twice time and i just checked only one post of her and i dont think its fake cos i saw it with my very own eyes

Comment

That is not from me!!

Comment

Originally posted by alpering171717
                    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1945974","data-size":"large"**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"click image for larger version name:\t views:\t1 size:\t551.8 kb id:\t1945972","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1945972","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"click image for larger version name:\t views:\t1 size:\t48.7 kb id:\t1945973","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1945973","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH] idiot you threated me even worse
                    alper there is something you should know bremmie is an educated english speaking person and the pictures you just posted are typed by somebody that cannot speak english properly so it is clearly a fake picture

Comment

Well, we all know you are a hacker and good at manipulating images, so well done, but i'm sure an ip address search on that will prove i didn't say nor send such filth.

Comment

When was that posted alper because if she said that in the forums she would have been banned already.. AND ALSO ALPER THAT LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE THE THREATS YOU MADE TO HER AND OTHERS FROM THE SCREENSHOTS THEY HAVE. ALSO I HAVE SCREENSHOTS PROVING THAT YOU USE OTHER PEOPLES NAMES TO HELP YOURSELF. and also one more question ALPER AND BE HONEST IF SHE DID SAY THAT TO YOU WHY DID YOU NOT REPORT IT THEN
                        Last edited by mbowyer; 01-27-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

by the way i did nothing to stelly and ohtorizawa you are deliosining here to blaming me
                          then why do they hate you

Comment

Originally posted by mbowyer View Post
                            This is not just about Sagi

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO BREMMIE TO ME MY WIFE TO STELLY TO OTHORIZAWA AND THAT IS ONLY TO NAME A FEW. and then there are the players on proficient city server 212 that you did the same to.. so what do you mean once. and you keep coming back and making new toons on our server and keep making us remember what you did so it is DEFINATELY NOT ONCE
                            by the way i did nothing to stelly and ohtorizawa you are deliosining here to blaming me

Comment

We need Memory Lane in here to shut this down.Those are things you said to me, but you obviously doctored the images in an effort to get me banned.

Comment

How did you get sagis real life address

Comment

Working...
                                X