Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can blocked users see my post?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bremmie View Post
    We need Memory Lane in here to shut this down.Those are things you said to me, but you obviously doctored the images in an effort to get me banned.
    If i was an hacker how i wont be able to came to your raidcall or getting ur toon on server 1?

Comment

Most folks call it security.

Comment

Had to try

Comment

I wonder doesnt this say computer fraud aswell. and all with the admission of doctoring the messages
          Attached Files

Comment

Wait wait i dont know which guy you hired but its not me. So u might be play with antoher ppl to fake admiting under that name

Comment

LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

Nice try alper

Comment

Was done in room you invited him to. That was screen shotted.

Comment

I can post the entire conversation INCLUDING THE INVITE TO THAT RAIDCALL ROOM FROM WORLD CHAT

Comment

You came to our server demanding he go to your raidcall room, now cry cuz he busted you. YOU are the liar!!
                      LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

Originally posted by alpering171717 View Post
                        wait wait i dont know which guy you hired but its not me. So u might be play with antoher ppl to fake admiting under that name
                        and now you try deny it just remember raidcall can record audio also so even if you had spoken it i would have the proof that you faked the pictures

Comment

And here are my messages to memory lane
                          please note that if you want a copy of the recording i will be happy to furnish it via emai as the forum does not allow audio files. so please pm me with an email address to send it to if you want it
                          Attached Files

Comment

The only thing for you is i hope from Allah to giving mercy both of yours heart. you and bremusa cos i am not the same that would kill someone by sending boys, but i decided to myself that i wont want anybodys death but want them to be better

Comment

I am still waiting for you to tell the truth about the picture here on the forum Alper like you said you would

Comment

the truth is clear like that photo. and i never deserved to die like that but as brem said she will send some boys to cut out of my throad.
                                Mbowyer you dont have contept to showing mercy to ppl. and brem too, thats why i wished god to give your heart mercy

Comment

Working...
                                X