Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennant ascension stones

Where do you get this materials????

Not yet available in game. Most likely, through hot events/recharge events/lucky exchange later on.

Comment

Kalaripayattu thanks dude. so probably the best thing to do in possession location right now is to collect more pennants?

Comment

yes recycle what you not need and just max them to lvl5
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

give new s,,,,,,,, and can not make i hav think wartune is free game ok when peoples buy for better chance R2 give for all players materials free all thing for free new MP o so not problem whe buy give in 100 whe not buy give in 50 and end for MP make

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            Newbie question: is it that you need to max the green engraving before it shows up in the Ascension tab?
            I have not recycled or engraved anything yet. Still trying to get a preview of everything before committing any changes.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
              Yes to recycle, But why on earth you'd want to upgrade common equipment to level 5 and waste engrave materials? When we do not know if we even need to, Or when uncommon, rare, or legendary pennents will be comming? like wtfarmers was reply'n to theghosthimself
              I'd say it its similar to Vortex and upgrading DC equipment, you dont waste mats on low level stuff when higher level equip is/going to be available.

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
              Newbie question: is it that you need to max the green engraving before it shows up in the Ascension tab?.
              Yes, Lv10/max green/blue/purple before it shows up in assension. But since assension stones are casher items for the moment i'd hold back upgrading anything yet, bc blue/purple penent may come out by the time assension stone become availible to all through events.
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-15-2018, 04:28 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post

Yes to recycle, But why on earth you'd want to upgrade commen equipment to level 5 and waste engrave materials? When we do not know if we even need to, Or when uncommon, rare, or legendary pennents will be comming?. Reffering to Vortex and upgrading DC equipment, you dont waste mats on low level stuff when higher level equip is available ,do you ?
                u need the green pennents to be lv5 before u can use ascension stones on them to make them blue lvl and so on

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

u need the green pennents to be lv5 before u can use ascension stones on them to make them blue lvl and so on
                  But why upgrade green when blue/purple comming? Like DC/vortex, How many people upgraded/wasted xp on threir green equipment?, That was my point. according to other .com site its lv10 before assension. Since there is no infromation on lv before assension in offical guide from r2,(it shows min/max in pic so you can only assume that it's lv5 with 600 incriments engraving)but when have r2 guides been correct?)) Nore confrimation from any in game players yet. I will have to go with other sources.fttb.
                  Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-15-2018, 04:50 AM.
                  DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                    But why upgrade green when blue/purple comming? Like vortex, How many people upgraded/wasted xp on threir green equipment?, that was my point. according to other .com site its lv10 before assension. Since their is Still No offical guide from r2, will have to go with other sources.
                    Very much agree. It's hard to forget how painful it was to turn an enchanted green talisman into 10 EXP!

The official guide from R2 does say it needs to be maxed before upgrading, but with nothing more than a line of text on hand, it's not easy to make a decision, as the guide COULD be different than the actual thing in-game.

Likewise, the official 7.7 guide also said "Talisman with the maxed enhancement level can be upgraded to higher quality and gains more sub stats." but in reality the only wise path is to clear time vortex and kill rift bosses for orange chests, or to beg the bigger guys to carry you if you are on the lower end (not a negative thing to do for as long as you behave ).

Comment

Working...
                    X