Help me build pro mage 40 >80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me build pro mage 40 >80

I ihave a mage 40 and i don't open double skill..i use skill aoe and buff..help me build skill,astral,and mage for crit

their is a few documents around the web that can help you build a mage some info on astrals and skills and other stuff

try google under the words mage build wartune

Comment

Does Brilliance even benefit a Mage> (HP)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mud2017 View Post
          Brilliance Astral Give HP. Even im a mage, but I dont use that astral. Of course any Mage don't use astral HP only for knight does need the must for there Defense Skill.

Mage astral need: MATK, PDEF,MDEF,CRIT / (CRIT Base DMG %),BLOCK / (Dodging DMG %), Reduce All DMG %, Deflect DMG & Regeneration % chance to recover HP. All these can help mage depend how you use it.

Of course also sylph best (Fusion Sylph) for Mage is Odin (Good defense and few skill can DMG/Heal & Odin can be PATK or MATK) or Frigga (Healer same as willpower Sea Witch doesnt do much DMG but it does fit cause of MATK Only)

You can always try look up Cross-server Ranking to see any other mage use for Astral, if skill depend which class (Advance Class or Knighthood Class)
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Mages need HP..... the higher their HP the higher their healing capacity.
            HP and healing are linked.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
              Mages need HP..... the higher their HP the higher their healing capacity.
              HP and healing are linked.
              HP ya nuts lol pdef is main thing a mage needs specially since they reduced the stats 3years ago and upped all the patk on everything that came out new after that in willpower merged sylphs etc
              and specialy now with that relic that can take down 30%pdef(yes developers(i know you guys read this) where is the relic that takes down 30%mdef...or ya guys playing only knight/archer)

Main focus for a mage is grab as much pdef as you can. So saying hp is what you need........ not anymore since knighthood came out.

And there is 1 other thing that a lot of players forget ...The fun part of playing means as well play the toon you have the way you want build it the way you want and adjust it the way you want but that is my opinion
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

HP ya nuts lol pdef is main thing a mage needs specially since they reduced the stats 3years ago and upped all the patk on everything that came out new after that in willpower merged sylphs etc
                and specialy now with that relic that can take down 30%pdef(yes developers(i know you guys read this) where is the relic that takes down 30%mdef...or ya guys playing only knight/archer)

Main focus for a mage is grab as much pdef as you can. So saying hp is what you need........ not anymore since knighthood came out.

And there is 1 other thing that a lot of players forget ...The fun part of playing means as well play the toon you have the way you want build it the way you want and adjust it the way you want but that is my opinion
                SO.... if the fun part of playing is that you build the toon the way you want to .. why are you calling me nuts for having HP?
                FYI - I only mentioned HP specifically was because all of the preceding posts were asking about it, had they been asking about Pdef I would have mentioned Pdef...

Comment

SO.... if the fun part of playing is that you build the toon the way you want to .. why are you calling me nuts for having HP?
                  FYI - I only mentioned HP specifically was because all of the preceding posts were asking about it, had they been asking about Pdef I would have mentioned Pdef...
                  cause you say he needs hp... you forget he wants a crit mage if ya read correct(read first post!) and hp only make you lose every battle what is time/damage based it works maybe as long your not knighthood but after that......... and the way game moves on they almost force new players to go to knighthood fast ...what dis courage a lot of them cause all they are ...are meat for the slaughter bank from that moment unless they use balens to grow fast..........and yes people who think hp solves everything are nuts in my mind. if you are offended by that word then sorry, but as you can state your opinion i can state mine.

and for FYI this post was made to build a crit mage ...so on that point we both went away from that(in case you wanted to throw that back at me )
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

cause you say he needs hp... you forget he wants a crit mage if ya read correct(read first post!) and hp only make you lose every battle what is time/damage based it works maybe as long your not knighthood but after that......... and the way game moves on they almost force new players to go to knighthood fast ...what dis courage a lot of them cause all they are ...are meat for the slaughter bank from that moment unless they use balens to grow fast..........and yes people who think hp solves everything are nuts in my mind. if you are offended by that word then sorry, but as you can state your opinion i can state mine.

and for FYI this post was made to build a crit mage ...so on that point we both went away from that(in case you wanted to throw that back at me )
                    SMH.... my comment was not directed at the first post but at the previous 2 (or 3 if you count the repeat) players posts (i.e. those prior to MINE) who said mages dont need HP...... do you get it yet?
                    Last edited by R263360269; 06-28-2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

SMH.... my comment was not directed at the first post but at the previous 2 (or 3 if you count the repeat) players posts (i.e. those prior to MINE) who said mages dont need HP...... do you get it yet?
                      SMH..... you fast on your back heels and secondly i disagree with you on the Hp since that only makes you lose battles when timer runs out and you still alive....do you get it now hihi...still point is we both are outside of topic of this thread anyway, cause the person who made it asked for building crit mage .... watch your toes now
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

?? ??? ?????? ????? ???????00249912584284

Comment

Working...
                        X