Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Time Vortex

Time Vortex

To enter Time Vortex, you need to have completed Class Advancement.

Click on

Click image for larger version  Name:	image1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	1967138

In the menu under your character avatar picture, top left corner of your screen. This will open the Time Vortex panel. You can also enter on the Cloud City map indicated in the purple square within the image.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	126.9 KB ID:	1967139

If you have never seen Time Vortex or just become the next level of class advance, you should see a panel such as this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	1967140

In each of the small circles are 5 fights. You fight yourself in each one. Once you have cleared the 5th circle. Your quest for Brad will turn green. At this time venture over to Brad and he will give you a box with 100 shards for relics.

The tab for Time Vortex will then be available to you. Congratulations.

There are 7 maps for time vortex, Autaric Plains, Murken Forest, Fetid Swamp, Deathly Sands, Erandel, Demon Void and Immortal Pass. Same names as the campaigns.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.3 KB ID:	1967141

You need to defeat each boss on the cities to advance to the next one. Each city gets harder as you move on.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	1967142

As the cities progress, and the harder they get, the better the chests are. All cities on Autaric Plains and Murken Forest are green chests, Fetid Swamps and Deathly Sands are blue chests, Erandel and 2 cities on Demon void are purple chests and then the rest of Demon void and Immortal Pass are orange chests.

You want the orange legendary chests for your characters.

When you have cleared a city to the highest you can at any time, you can blitz 10 rounds for the EXP Talisman.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.3 KB ID:	1967143

When you sit on a city, you gain a chest every hour for 4 hours and then a bonus of 4 extra boxes at hour 4.

If you haven’t reached the last map for the orange chests, players are always offering rift runs to help you out. Most of the time there is an agreement on the last map that a player strips down to help fellow server mates to gain the extra 4 chests daily. Best to run in a group for those runs.

Those that enter the last map, follow an agreement that requires them to remove everything. This includes: gear, talisman, relic, sylph, willpower and Eudaemons, runes and your titans. The rift provides a devastating buff against the players when a player is geared. They wont be able to beat the Rift Lord. As the city takes your BR as you enter, many players strip as much as possible to help fellow server mates. Usually on those maps, a player is never removed off a city as it is considered sacred ground.

Many players who sit on any of the other cities, try not to remove anyone over 3hours out of courtesy and respect. Most will remove players under 2hours as this is a PVP area. It does however depend on your cross-server groupings and dealings. Happy hunting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image7.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.5 KB ID:	1967144

The Time Rift, this is where you get 4 orange chests and 4 Symbiosis stones daily.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image8.jpg Views:	1 Size:	32.6 KB ID:	1967145

The party leader will go ahead and click start and challenge the Rift Lord once you are all in dragonchant mode and in cloud city. If you are not in cloud city when your leader presses confirm you will not get the incite to join and they will have to redo the challenge again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image9.jpg Views:	1 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	1967146

To beat a boss

To beat the higher up bosses, you are going to want a Thor.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image10.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	1967147

This set up is ideal for the Time Vortex. Thunder Wave, Jupiter’s Wrath, Vulcan’s Judgment, Infernal Inflammation, Vulcan’s Blessing and ideally if you can get these passives, Fire’s Might, Blessed Fire and Lightning Splash.

The best set up I have seen for the bosses with your Titans, is as following.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image11.jpg Views:	1 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	1967148

You may need to play around with the crit and the reflect titan to beat some of the bosses. There are 3 bosses that are tricky to beat and you are going to want to buff up using scrolls, pots and milk pots.

The way I have found to beat most bosses, is use a dragonchant skill, then sylph up, use the Vulcan blessing, and then use a Delphic skill. If it is timed right, you should have a good few passive buffs for crit damage and damage increase pop up while hitting the boss with the skill. If it comes together right, it should take a good amount of HP off the boss.

Sometimes it takes time to figure each boss out when you are fighting him, to adjust your titans or the skills you need to use. That is the fight and clearing Time Vortex.
    Last edited by syntax2112; 09-10-2018, 09:14 PM.

I don't have a Thor or Odin and seems to be low on dmg with my Frigga, is there some other guides that can provide info on a defensive knight? I have a 24mil BR, only have first 4 titan skills and is stuck on Fetid Swamp stuck on 3rd boss. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
      I don't have a Thor or Odin and seems to be low on dmg with my Frigga, is there some other guides that can provide info on a defensive knight? I have a 24mil BR, only have first 4 titan skills and is stuck on Fetid Swamp stuck on 3rd boss. Any help is greatly appreciated.
      get stronger... seems these days every 1 wants straight away to be able to Finnish everything with 1 mouse click it takes time to grow your toon
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I understand to grow my toon. It is a little frustrating when players with lower BRs are able to complete the events and you can't.

Comment

Thor or even Odin is quite important at time vortex, lot more important than few mils of BR. If you want to push further in Vortex I suggest you to get one or another. Without either of them its gonna be rocky road thru Vortex and other PvE stuff that relies on high damage.

Comment

Working...
          X