Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Demon Continent

Demon Continent

Welcome to the new patch 8.1’s new feature – Demon Continent.

You are going to need to have passed class advancement to participate in this feature.

You will battle demons and bosses every level to gain materials and shards for the Goddesses we can now possess.
    The higher the level – the harder the bosses.

How to Play

To start playing you can either locate the NPC on the map

Click image for larger version  Name:	image1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	124.0 KB ID:	1967506

Or you can click the quest in your panel and it will automatically take you there.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.8 KB ID:	1967507

You will start on level 1 with 500 Goddess tears, these are your energy points. As you can see from the map, there are 30 levels.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	187.0 KB ID:	1967508

Each level contains 2 bosses and 8 mobs.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	122.4 KB ID:	1967509

The first time you play, you will get first time rewards. You have 3 attempts to clear each level

Click image for larger version  Name:	image5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.1 KB ID:	1967510

Each extra attempt costs 50 normal balens.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	13.4 KB ID:	1967511

To gain more Goddess Tears, it will cost 500 normal balens and fills it back to 500/500.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image7.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	1967512

You will face each mob or boss, just you. You do not have titans, Eudas, Willpowers or your sylph in this battle. You can however, pot up and change your res crystals around to accommodate the boss you are facing.

The good thing about Demon Continent is that the levels do not reset. So, you have plenty of chances to reach level 30 and get the level 30 chest. The 30 chests contain a lot of goodies.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image8.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.5 KB ID:	1967513

If you are able to get this chest, awesome. But we can get these mats daily and weekly. Using the blitz features. The blitz uses energy the same as if you manually entered the fight. Just make sure you have the energy available.

For the first time doing this lovely feature, you will be able to get 1k Bound Balens on levels 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. Those are first time kill rewards.

On levels 1, 5, 9, 13, 17 and 21 and every level afterwards, these first-time rewards are the Goddess shards you need to make your Goddess. Once your Goddess is made, the extra shards are used to upgrade your attack skill.

Levels 2, 6, 10, 14, and 18 provide the Wave Crystals needed to level up your Goddess. The highest level, or max level, for the Goddess is 240.

The remaining levels 3, 7, 11, 15, 19 all provide the Prayer Scripts needed to increase the Blessing skill on your Goddess.

The energy replenishes 20 tears every hour on the hour. Unfortunately, unlike Zodiac Palace, the energy does not reset daily.

From what I have learned, and a great tip, if you meet a boss and can’t beat it, watch its attack, much like catacombs. And then adjust your resistance crystals accordingly. So far, I have found level 26 final boss is a Fire Boss, change accordingly to beat it. I managed to on 4th attempt hehe. As I find out what the other level bosses are I will update the guide.
    Last edited by GM_Equinox; 09-24-2018, 06:32 AM.

Well there is a tricky part in Stage 28 that i cant beat it and that last boss stage 28 is hard when it stun + buff ever 50% in every turn.
    Until I try to Buff using Pot,Milks,Scroll and try to follow as you say changing Resistance Crystal but still didn't work. I die when it hit me with that stun. couldn't heal myself even waste alot of time while that boss still buff 13x turn DMG 700%.

That stage isn't easy to fight alone in there. lol
    If you ever on that stage same as me, think you know what I mean and give me some tips.
    Been stuck since last week, until I give up (all other stage I didn't change anything when I started going stage 1 to all the way stage 28 & I keep the same resistance Crystal lv12- 3 Water, 6 Elec, 6 Fire, 3 Wind) Until I see your guides post so I try and see the result but still can't beat it cause that Boss is MADNESS STUN in 3-4 turn & having his HP Bar 5x. Only did DMG to 2 and half HP until I got stun and than die when he buff 13x turn dealt DMG boost 700%. That Crazy hit so as Stun.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

As soon as I can pass it I will post, at the moment, I have found having Chaos or Amnesia rune on with heal rune. Using Hecate Goddess, she seems to deal a good amount of damage. I wasn't sure if 28 was fire, but i had some fire and dark res crystals. with light and some water. Make sure to pot up with milk, pots and scrolls. But Hecate might be the key. I also changed tome of my matk gems to HP and Block dual gems. Since some have a bleed. Might be worth a try.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Switch to healer mode and try that way it got me past lvl 29 how so ever last boss lvl 30 i am not able to beat no matter what i try even so i hear from others that it appears that archers and knights can beat it from 75m and up about, how so ever they have the purify rune what takes out the negative buff what takes the 10% extra damage taken (what stacks up every round)away so that keeps them in the running to kill it

Last boss is that big skull you see in NR as well to be honest no idea what its resistance is besides dark, but tried several diff setups and they all get me to same amount of damage done before the negative buffs kill me
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 09-19-2018, 07:35 PM. Reason: added and modified
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          Switch to healer mode and try that way it got me past lvl 29 how so ever last boss lvl 30 i am not able to beat no matter what i try even so i hear from others that it appears that archers and knights can beat it from 75m and up about, how so ever they have the purify rune what takes out the negative buff what takes the 10% extra damage taken (what stacks up every round)away so that keeps them in the running to kill it

Last boss is that big skull you see in NR as well to be honest no idea what its resistance is besides dark, but tried several diff setups and they all get me to same amount of damage done before the negative buffs kill me
          yea but still cant get away from that boss stunning u every 4 turn.
          even Im buff milks,pots,scroll only myself to BR 80m still using heal skill not much DMG fighting him while solo in there.
          these the skill i have still cant beat that boss. lol

As you can see using heal skill doesn't DMG him alot (Unless you have sylph and willpower helping out as back up)
          Beside its waste of time if this doesn't help much the way how there design it in solo.
          I think I will wait til when there ever change it make thing that really possible can beat it no problem, cause right now its impossible to beat it while it stun ever 4 turns and using healer skill doesnt DMG him alot or a scratch.

Other as Arcane Skill can make DMG to him down to 2.5 HP until I ran out heal rune than got stun than die.
          Dragonchant work abit better sealing off his Buff (if using 4x Specter Talisman stop it buff stack-up) that I found out might work better, but still can't do much enough DMG even using it while that boss so annoying keep stunning every 4 turn. The Goddess didnt help much if doesnt DMG at least more than 1k or more. this gonna take 4ever.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-20-2018, 06:17 PM.
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

max the 2 attack skills, do not activate paradise, instead of bleed guardian rune ,do not acitvate seed of wisdom, try it then

start with the fierly lotus till the side little 1's are dead thunder ads 20%matk then fierly lotus and if you know when the stunn hits do the guardian just before that and do not forget the resis crystals set correctly

use illiya she stunns
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 09-21-2018, 10:40 AM. Reason: adding text
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Thank you, I pass that stage now & I am using Illiya since I dont use Relic stun even so don't think it let use any relic but whatever. Now i'm stuck on stage 30.
              I been wonder who design this trial that this boss give massive bleed each time it stack up, it's insane. lol
              Why can't these trial be any easy. sheesh feel like want to give up again and go back those stage to blitz. lol

Oh still wondering hope there didn't design to stack up Relic (Unholy Saber: Stun 15% chance) & added up to Goddess Illiya (Skill: 20% chance to stun) making everything 15+20=35% chance to stun on any player, cuz its really annoying when player using them and not very fair match especially taking forever to kill the player either side if there use Stun. It's like freezing the game even it already worse enough have so much lag in this game. lol
              Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-21-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Ermmm Syntax2112
                Quoting part of your post:::::The good thing about Demon Continent is that the levels do not reset till Sunday nights. So, you have plenty of chances to reach level 30 and get the level 30 chest. The 30 chests contain a lot of goodies.

This is not correct! it does not reset...
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Anime...

Apparently you need to be patk player to be able to beat last boss guess unless a mage is over the 130mill br ...just saying
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                    As soon as I can pass it I will post, at the moment, I have found having Chaos or Amnesia rune on with heal rune. Using Hecate Goddess, she seems to deal a good amount of damage. I wasn't sure if 28 was fire, but i had some fire and dark res crystals. with light and some water. Make sure to pot up with milk, pots and scrolls. But Hecate might be the key. I also changed tome of my matk gems to HP and Block dual gems. Since some have a bleed. Might be worth a try.
                    Well if you ever pass through stage 30 last boss, let us Mage Class know how to beat it. Here what I have done even I try 3 times but still couldn't beat it cause of that insane Buff on to the player.Cause I try milks,pots,scroll making myself BR82m & having these equip/ switching things around.

(Astral: Holy Pisces,Holy Capricorn, Holy Taurus,Holy Libra, Enhanced Regeneration,Refined Goddess Blessing,Enhanced Deflection Enhanced Ruthlessness, Holy Sagittarius & Holy Cancer)
                    (KH Skill: Restoration = Thunder-Gust + Fiery Lotus lv.5, Healing Hands lv.5, Brightly Shining lv3, Passive = Mana Reflux lv.2, Soul Transformation lv.2, Seed of Wisdom lv.5 & War Blessing lv5)
                    (Runes: Adv.Heal Rune & Adv.Blood Rune)
                    (Goddess: Illiya - since she stun)
                    (Stats: MATK = 5m/ PDEF = 3m/ MDEF = 4m/ CRIT = 793,148/ BLOCK = 767,530/ HP = 23m & Penetration 441,414)
                    (Battle Protection - Resistance: Dark 106,054 & Light 97,537) <------- The boss seem its a Dark element after when it use Devil's Gaze making it decreases target's received healing. From one of the Dark Sylph skill.

Note: once the Boss HP getting down to 2x bar it start giving Buff 10% dealt damage increase even when Bleed on it take over half the HP player. That's Insane
                    Last edited by ANIME1988; 10-06-2018, 01:59 AM.
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)

Comment

Working...
                    X