Great cash item for new players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great cash item for new players!

If you want to spend some money on the game, by far the most useful item is that chest that will pop up next to the exp hotkey on the left of your screen. I think it appears when you're level 35 or so. In it there are fate stones, something else i forget and most important, about 450 refinement crystals. With those crystals you can pretty much refine most of your gear to level 10. By Wartune standards, a great bargain that will make a big difference to your br!

if you wish to spend in the game, spend a thousands and ten thousands to increase your br. good luck.

Comment

the game is no longer worth putting money into until we get new devos in charge, people with ambition & imagination, something the current devos lack big time
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

I agree with both of you, that's why I posted in the first place, those packs give you something really helpful for a very reasonable price, Considering what they're trying to sell in the hot shop (battle packs with scrolls??) and those stupid games of chance like the tree, it's really worth it.

Comment

comment on fait pour retrouver la listes des serveurs ou j'ai des perso ?? paske j'ai oubliƩ ou se trouvait mon perso lvl 80 x)

Comment

Originally posted by ZiBlackySmoke View Post
            comment on fait pour retrouver la listes des serveurs ou j'ai des perso ?? paske j'ai oubliƩ ou se trouvait mon perso lvl 80 x)
            Please be sure to create a new thread for off topic questions in the future. You can find the last 3 servers you logged into when selecting a server. If you've recharged, you can find which server it was on in your Order History. If you can't find it in either place, you'll need to send in a ticket and ask support to find your server number for you.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X