Simple Guide For Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
    again easily done. If he said he would get top 3 without balens then that would be an achievement, but that just says that there is no cashers on your server.
    In my sever almost all top 10 are using balen for boost and revive

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
      Maybe not worse ever but as a lv64 Archer I find a lot of faults with it. Your aproach to WB does have some merit however WB isn't everything nor is being in top 10
      ( at least it isn't to me )(personaly wouldn't recomend unless you have double skill tree). When it comes to the MPDs and Arena wether GA or SA I have to strongly disagree w/your aproach. Except when I am acting as solo archer for lv60MPD I use luna and D Snipe quit often so not sure where you are comming from with the not getting a chance to use them from. Anyway difrent strokes for difrent strokes as the saying goes I supose.

PS Just noticed you said you have double skill tree... um but you said top 10 w/o spending balens , so now I am confused since only way to get double skill tree is with balens.....? errrr ok
      I have to correct your point of view on wb. One of the most important thing is this game is gold and the easier way is to farm it from wb. Once u have lots of gold u can upgrade your astral to higher lvl and as well as guild contribution for guild skills.

as for GA that will depend on who u team up with. Most of the time i team up with 2 mage so luna kind of no use when mage are doing all the aoe and when u charge up your rage maybe u left with only 1 target. If i team up with knights or archers then i will use luna.

Comment

Ok guys I see a lot of different views - is there any other good archer guides to compare to? I am still lvl 32 archer and want to make the best of it later.

Comment

Are dodge bettre use that damges reduce at lvl 60.

Its what i have think about long time if i think use damges reduce at lvl 60 or 70 and use dodge inside of same rame.
          What you think man should use of them some lvl 60.,
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

actually it is very cool build ,,,expecially the wb part,,, i'll try it A.S.A.P..... ty very much

ELDOC
            server 28 heroic stadium
            lvl 62 archer

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Are dodge bettre use that damges reduce at lvl 60.

Its what i have think about long time if i think use damges reduce at lvl 60 or 70 and use dodge inside of same rame.
              What you think man should use of them some lvl 60.,
              I would say dodge is a better option since that astral do have a bug. Maybe i should put it this way, reduce in % every dmg on you or sometime they hit you with dmg of 1 only?

Comment

Working...
              X