server not ready please waite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server not ready please waite

so the "server not ready please waite" bug is still alive............... Memory please fix this.. cant sing to my server mades if I cant get too the game...
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

We want Kat to sing so R2 pls fix server not ready bug ....

Comment

me too wana get back .. try everypossibly link but no
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by R2140495380 View Post
        We want Kat to sing so R2 pls fix server not ready bug ....
        could u message my guildies about this.. they must wonder...disappeared in the middle of sensitive convo whit this BUG DC

Comment

i cant Kat im just your best noob guildie and cant log either

Comment

Originally posted by R2140495380 View Post
            i cant Kat im just your best noob guildie and cant log either
            well we juts noob here then

Comment

What about event items, some players saved to exchange last day, some of them have more than 1200 items to exchange pls fix bug now because that would be big lost for more than 60% of active players

Comment

ty for fast fixing issue

Comment

Working...
                X