No announcement yet.

[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ticket is nothing but a trick. If you notice that, alot of people are cashers but not VIPs since they most probably don't have paypal/credit card. Even though, they still spend loads of money on the game (Like I do). And almost every player knows that each 100 balens spent, you get 1 VIP point and those points start to decrease if you didn't renew
    your vip with in a week. So, the point of giving us a vip ticket is nothing but a trick. You see, if you have those points, you'll still keep them until you're a VIP. 10K balens = 100
    points = VIP level 2, so if you ever got your VIP, you'll start from level 2. But if you activate your ticket, and don't get/renew your VIP, you'll lose those points. So don't be fooled by a "free" VIP trial.

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Comment

• Originally posted by R211145979 View Post
      The ticket is nothing but a trick. If you notice that, alot of people are cashers but not VIPs since they most probably don't have paypal/credit card. Even though, they still spend loads of money on the game (Like I do). And almost every player knows that each 100 balens spent, you get 1 VIP point and those points start to decrease if you didn't renew
      your vip with in a week. So, the point of giving us a vip ticket is nothing but a trick. You see, if you have those points, you'll still keep them until you're a VIP. 10K balens = 100
      points = VIP level 2, so if you ever got your VIP, you'll start from level 2. But if you activate your ticket, and don't get/renew your VIP, you'll lose those points. So don't be fooled by a "free" VIP trial.
      I do not understand what people are referring to about being able to choose whether or not to activate their trial vip ticket because all 3 servers ive played on so far, the game tutorial forces you to click activate on the ticket it will not let you do anything else on the screen until you click the activate button. and you only have two tokens then and if you were like me and didn't know you could go back into the wheel and spin again with one coin, you spun once looked and saw the cost for the 2nd spin was higher, and never tried to spin it again and sold your other coin and all subsequent coins and never got vip status because you assumed it was worthless until just recently when a lvl 60plus player graciously took the time to explain the wheel and vip to me and I decided to get it at that point. I probably wasted 50-100 tokens on my first toon selling them for 1gold each because I assumed they were worthless/useless.

Comment

• When you get VIP ticket just refresh the page and you'll get it in inventory to use it when you please
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
          When you get VIP ticket just refresh the page and you'll get it in inventory to use it when you please
          thank you, i'll remember that if I ever decide to create a knight someday to try

Comment

• i used 691 vip tokens and didnt get it
            Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

• Originally posted by R220858070 View Post
              i used 691 vip tokens and didnt get it
              Ouch! That sucks.

Comment

• I can confirm that u can get lvl 7 gems from vip wheel.. this morning a guy archer 50k br.. got lvl 7 hp gem and 500k in same wheel.. what a lucky bast are!
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• u talking about me >.<" just very lucky ...i notice spin wheel got 6 lvl7 gem and 60k and 500k...so i try it and i got it ^^

Comment

• Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by WeedFarmer View Post
                      u talking about me >.<" just very lucky ...i notice spin wheel got 6 lvl7 gem and 60k and 500k...so i try it and i got it ^^
                      wow only 6 gems, nice! I did spin 9 gems + 500k but got nothing, so yeah, it's down to luck I guess

Congrats!
                      Heto (s157)
                      AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

• this is the first post in which I see that a player won a gem while having the 500 k gold as a reward as well. My guess is that you can only win the gem in the last 2 slots, so in order to have higher chances to win , you have to make sure that you don't have other items that usually drops on those 2 slots like 500k gold, 5 keys or 5 whips. are there any other items that usually drops in the last 2 slots besides this 3 and the gems? More over I saw that people who won the gems also had high lvl seeds in the wheel making me believe that those high lvl seeds have quite a low drop chance as the gems
                        Last edited by R218901250; 08-21-2013, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• So when someone post a picture, people don't believe they actually have won something, yet when one post with no picture comes along with another post with no picture, people do. Good to know.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• I don't recommend doing as the guide says and waiting for a wheel with no 500k.. the chance to get a gem is still very low, and you're going to end up with a pile of junk that is much worse than 500k.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              So when someone post a picture, people don't believe they actually have won something, yet when one post with no picture comes along with another post with no picture, people do. Good to know.
                              I'm from the "show me State", they gotta produce the photographic evidence of getting the gems or it's just one person CLAIMING to have done what so many say is extremely rare or doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by fyfan View Post
                                thx you can convert any gem for a certain amount of gold tho ^^
                                just for a lot of money, at lvl 6 and 7
                                Wartune:
                                r2 Misthollow - Alti - 36 - Archer - Phoenix
                                Kabam 14 - Altiarius - 46 - Knight - Lucidity
                                Kabam 16 - Alti - 43 - Mage - CotV (Circle of the Vampyres)

Eternal Saga:
                                S5 - Alti - 43 - Archer - AnatomyOfDeath

Comment

Working...
                                X