Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've loaded the wheel roughly 50+ times a few times and there has been a few good options but none that good. I have even re-loaded the wheel 100 times or so in a given day and it was all the same junk mostly. I'm sure if you load the wheel enough, you can get lucky like that, just takes a serious amount of luck, dedication and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Learnasugrow View Post
      I've loaded the wheel roughly 50+ times a few times and there has been a few good options but none that good. I have even re-loaded the wheel 100 times or so in a given day and it was all the same junk mostly. I'm sure if you load the wheel enough, you can get lucky like that, just takes a serious amount of luck, dedication and time.
      exactly! you gotta work for it =)

Comment

Originally posted by fyfan View Post
        just handing you a guide for the best chances to win something good. and the pic editing? aint nobody got time fo dat!
        unless my guide seems unlogical and you know any better ways to get the good stuff, I highly recommend you and anybody else who reads this to follow this guide when they feel like taking their spin =)
        well u are super lucky then. since the order had to be whip or insignia seeds. then 40 soul crystal.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

The problem with this guide is the assumption that you can excessively load the wheel to the point of receiving a "good" item. I am willing to bet my first born that the mechanics behind the wheel initialization prevent this from happening, that is, X "poor" items will always populate the wheel. Players obviously want X-N "poor" items - something that will never occur.

Comment

you people are just too negative...

Comment

Well gratz for your lvl 7 gem!

This is not negative but realistic.

You are just lucky to get a 1 time drop at vip wheel.

If there is a way so easy to get it, r2 will be closing down. Lol

Comment

This really isnt much of a guide, but gratz on the gem. I have tried many many times, it is always either whips or skeleton keys.

Comment

indeed...I have tried opening and closing the wheel 100+ times and not once have i seen a wheel which I will get a decent chance in obtaining such a gem. You are extremely lucky to get it considering I've been trying for 5 months without success...
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

it's not negative if u can do it in 3 in a row. that it proof u have done it.
                    1x is consider super lucky.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I stickied this for easy reference so that I can direct players here when they talk about VIP wheel.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

500k more better

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          it's not negative if u can do it in 3 in a row. that it proof u have done it.
                          1x is consider super lucky.
                          well funny enough u should stay satisfied with getting something above average. that's what my "guide" is for. migth be a gem and might be 500k gold, just be happy with what you get
                          i've done this 3 times so far. maybe im lucky or maybe this just works i've won a gem and 500k gold x2 so three pretty good wins in a row... I've succeeded in convincing myself atleast =)

Comment

well funny enough u should stay satisfied with getting something above average. that's what my "guide" is for. migth be a gem and might be 500k gold, just be happy with what you get
                            i've done this 3 times so far. maybe im lucky or maybe this just works i've won a gem and 500k gold x2 so three pretty good wins in a row... I've succeeded in convincing myself atleast =)
                            Hate to tell you this - but 500k is common. :P

Comment

Like everyone said, you're just lucky. Do it more than once to prove us wrong

Comment

what i mean 3x in a row getting lvl 6 or 7 gems.
                                500k. everyone can get it everyday.
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X