No announcement yet.

[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far for gems i only got 2x2lvl gems .

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
      Its Legit.. Who is going to waste there time to do all that work? It makes sense too.. One thing though.. His wheel had 8 gems and not 7 if you count the L5 Gem box. 8 Gems on a wheel, your bound to get one. That being said too, all the gems where L5 and up.. Its at least worth a shot if you dont need the 550k gold. Me personally.. I save my VIP tokens as a sort of "bank". I consider 36 tokens as 580 gold that people cant plunder, that wont max out my warehouse, and that will also give me bonus items when I withdraw the gold. I save these tokens and use them for the gold to level up my buildings when I level (Currently L76 for you smaller levels wondering y..) and for enchanting things. If you have some extras though, Might as well give it a shot.. Even a L5 gem is pretty good..
      pretty good? you sound like a stupid pig dog noob kid fat 10 year old ***** nigga wow just wow

Comment

• Originally posted by R216030331 View Post
        pretty good? you sound like a stupid pig dog noob kid fat 10 year old ***** nigga wow just wow
        And you sound like silly kid noob
        @topic.
        I dont dream about high v gems,just want get my gold and sk or whips.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Yeah but will be awesome to see once in a while system message for someone who got lvl6-7 gem to keep up the hope xD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            Yeah but will be awesome to see once in a while system message for someone who got lvl6-7 gem to keep up the hope xD.
            Sure, but this will be only fake hope xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              Yeah but will be awesome to see once in a while system message for someone who got lvl6-7 gem to keep up the hope xD.
              I dont want to get your hopes up too much because is still remains extremely rare .. But my wife looted a L6 gem from the wheel recently (while I was looking at it). It isnt entirely impossible. L7 I have not yet seen. I am not gonna post a lie here, because I dont gain anything by doing so.

And yes the wheel IS rigged. That doesnt mean stuff is 100% impossible to get. Make that number 99.99%
              Last edited by R23902063; 06-29-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ha-Satan View Post
                Just for clarifying this matter:
                7 gems and no 500k gold is NOT enough...
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]45145[/ATTACH]
                Nope ofc it's not enough even said that in the message, maybe not clear enough tho. well if what I wrote is unclear to you or anyone else I'd like to say that there is nobody that will come and hand you a water proof way to get free lvl 6 and 7 gems worth 87k balens from the vip wheel. following this guide will just improve ones chances with [>Maybe<] a few %, might even be some mili% ofc the more gems on your wheel the greater the chances. To be honest I wouldn't even recommend trying unless insanely dedicated and willing to waste time and risking not getting all that gold. So one can do what one can to improve ones chances but in the end the rest is up to luck. So i wish you and everybody else good luck
                Last edited by fyfan; 07-02-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• When I spin the wheel I try for one with as less craps as possible (shadow crystals, seed, luck stones 20k/60k gold/daru). The 500k is the most important drop, because is more or less guaranteed on a full spin. The screenshot 2 pages ago with 7 gems couldn't have worked because there were too many craps (green and blue halo).
                  I got only lv2 gems so far, yea, and not often.
                  So now I try for whips, that are a good reward and worth between 10 and 35 balens each, depending on where u buy them.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

• Well, just now i found a wheel with many gem packs and I decided to try (giving up 500k gold and whips).
                    It went quite good (see pic).
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Telstar; 07-02-2013, 08:01 AM. Reason: added proof screen

I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

• Not even 8 gems on the wheel works.

but still doing testing, I have a feeling I need to find one without Skeleton keys or Training Whips.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• As i said, you need to find a wheel with less "craps".

I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Default134567654 View Post
                          Not even 8 gems on the wheel works.

but still doing testing, I have a feeling I need to find one without Skeleton keys or Training Whips.
                          Skeleton Keys and Training whips are fine, only problem is the 500K gold.
                          Character Name: Piman
                          Server: Kabam S15
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 55 Finally
                          Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

• Well it's good to know that it's actually possible to win the high-level gems, even if it's ultra-rare.

Comment

• That's it.... I'm done with trying this darn rigged wheel..
                              2.5 hours today rolling (with rolling about that amount everyday for past 3 days)

9 high level gems... no 500k and only 1 keys and 1 whips...
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Default134567654; 07-06-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• I wouldnt have spin that wheel. 8 craps (although imo 5 whips are a decent drop).
                                The game gives first the items of lower value, if they are 8+ you wont get anything good.

I do not exist.
                                For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X