[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

For the ones without vip i'd like to say relog when you get your vip ticket in the beginning of the game and save it till you have enough tokens to spin a full wheel atleast 2 times. It's 36 tokens to do the maximum 8 spins on a wheel.
    so save up at least 72 tokens if you really want to make that vip tickiet worth saving.

So the main problem with this vip wheel is that people are not able to win the high lvl gems.
    All these complains make me wonder if anybody ever tried figuring out how the wheel even works...??

Well anyways I'm going to give you a greater understanding of the wheel and ofc help you beat it on top of that.
    (Note that this is from my own experiences, meaning I've used my logics and reasoning to figure this out and I may even be wrong on some points).

It seems most likely that the vip wheel has some sort of ranking system on the items.
    I have not taken my time to figure everything out but it prioritizes certain items more then others and some items semm to have the same value to the system. To back this up I have payed attention to many of the wheels i've spun so far. Maybe some of you have also realized that if you have 20k gold and 20k daru or a shadow crystal/minor hp pack, it shifts between these as the prize on the first spin. It seems like it prioritizes a bit worse (not for us) the more spins you do (on the same wheel ofc). Idk if it's the same for everybody but not even once have I failed to get 500k using all 8 spins when it's on the wheel, even tho there are much worse prizes still on the wheel.

Now I hope you understand a bit more about how the wheel works.

So to what you probably came here for: The gems!

To begin with i want you to understand why the gems are incredibly difficult and unlikely to get. (you probably already understand but I'm going to give you a deep understanding).

One lvl 7 gem is 1024 synthesized lvl 2 gems. 1024... wow! Each lvl 2 gem costs 85 balens in the shop, meaning 1024 lvl 2 gems * 85 balens. That's 87040 balens to be precise which is just a little less then 900$ (A lvl 6 gem is worth 4 times less then a lvl 7 gem, but it's still alot)
    And in the Vip Wheel it's possible to get it FOR FREE! so stop being mad about it being rigged and stuff and be happy with what you get please.

Pay close attention now. I'm going to reveal how to make it possible to get a lvl 6 or 7 gem.
    Don't forget i said "how to make it possible" so don't get mad if you don't get one.

It's pretty simple actually. Just refresh the wheel by opening and closing it untill you find a wheel with 7 or more gems.
    And WITHOUT the prize of 500k. you see, the system will always prioritize the 500k before a gem. Also a gem or 500k will only be dropped on one of the last 2 spins when the system is weaker dropping more valuable things.
    That's pretty much it. That's all you have to do and have some luck on your side aswell.
    Something that can be irritating tho is that a wheel such as i mentioned is very rare and hard to find. It can take hours to find it. So it's up to you to take the time to find it and risk to maybe even go empty handed.

If you're interested in getting more gold please keep reading.
    with a little calculations I've calulated that you could be earning 720k gold instead of 580k for 36 coins by spinning 36 wheels for 20k/wheel
    It just takes more time because it's also about finding the correct wheels. If you go back up to the part where i mentioned the 20k gold 20k daru and that stuff. to ensure that you get 20k gold on the first spin each time you need to make sure the wheel will not have other items that will be prioritized before the gold.

Here's a pic from my wheel, just so you know it works if you're lucky
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip Wheel 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	685.7 KB
ID:	1734337
    Created this post after spinning a full wheel for the first time. I had lack in experience at that time so I edited the post to help you a bit more.
    Last edited by fyfan; 05-27-2013, 01:45 PM. Reason: Just added a few important things

You were very lucky (unless this SS was edited). Normally the 5 whips come at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      You were very lucky (unless this SS was edited). Normally the 5 whips come at that point.
      just tried, with a wheel without 60k n 500k, the end was 5 whips
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I'm not good at paint or photoshop (which I don't have) so if it was edited it'd be easy to realize. maybe I was really lucky, who knows.
        however I did get 500k on my second wheel. anyways edited or not this guide is worth following it's revealed the best chances at getting something good on this wheel

Comment

I remember a knight that got a lvl 6 HP gem back in September, that made him OP considering top players were shy lvl 40s, but anyway, long story short: yes, the high level gems do drop, but drop rate is close to 0%. Just a decimal with a 1 somewhere to make it so it's not impossible, but low enough so very few drops. I guess the idea behind that is to not make VIPs overpowered over non vips, which is fine by me. 500k gold every 3 days suits me perfectly.

Cheers!
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

I love the VIP wheel. I would pay $8 a month just for the CD's. I would love to get a high level gem, but the gold, whips, crystals...etc i see as just a bonus. Gratz on the gem lucky dog. : )

Comment

wow grats on the rare gem.. it's not rare to see them but it's freaking rare to get one. At least you got one that can be used by everyone instead of say a MATK when you aren't a mage.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Stickied this thread.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

either this was photoshoped or edited. cos it will give u 5 whip. that guy should post the announcement also if it's true.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                    wow grats on the rare gem.. it's not rare to see them but it's freaking rare to get one. At least you got one that can be used by everyone instead of say a MATK when you aren't a mage.
                    thx you can convert any gem for a certain amount of gold tho ^^

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      either this was photoshoped or edited. cos it will give u 5 whip. that guy should post the announcement also if it's true.
                      just handing you a guide for the best chances to win something good. and the pic editing? aint nobody got time fo dat!
                      unless my guide seems unlogical and you know any better ways to get the good stuff, I highly recommend you and anybody else who reads this to follow this guide when they feel like taking their spin =)

Comment

would love a screenshot of your character with the gem socketed..... that would dispell the murmurings of edited pics
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Good call ratty, Id love to see a screenshot aswell.
                          CRCSUX
                          Knight
                          S50

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                            would love a screenshot of your character with the gem socketed..... that would dispell the murmurings of edited pics
                            alright. here's a screenshot with it socketed =)
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	mdef lvl 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	577.8 KB
ID:	1664257

Comment

wow...u r so lucky man...gratz!!
                              I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Working...
                              X