Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GandalfGrey
    replied
    I beat 10 with 76k br potted, the 60 rage set (not full legend), and no medallion.
    Sooo, yeah that's a baseline for mages I guess.

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    i am stuck at 13(the worm) lot of hp bleed there, last time i entered necro at level 59. 20 days ago (celebration for LD title )

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    Ive been Stuck on 14 for weeks. The Grim reeper is a beast. I have'nt figure him out i guess u need maybe rune used or something im mage and its damn hard. Any idea..
    Grim Reaper is 15 IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    Ive been Stuck on 14 for weeks. The Grim reeper is a beast. I have'nt figure him out i guess u need maybe rune used or something im mage and its damn hard. Any idea..

Leave a comment:

• slikec
    replied
    Is there any necro boss review for 11 to 15?
    Last edited by slikec; 01-04-2014, 08:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R239059729
    replied
    Thanks for the guide.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
    Level 10 mire rune:
    100% damage
    100% chance to slow for 3 rounds
    3 Uses
    45 Second Cooldown

I believe Mire rune requires as much rune exp to level as bleed/heal runes. I'm told it's less than rage/chaos/amnesia runes.
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Anarchist
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    could someone tell me what mire rune does at lvl 10? is it 100% 3 turns with 45 sec cd? also what about upgrade costs, is it like chaos? im a knight so i have no other way to slow. but im not sure if its worth saving runestones for when i hopefully get the rune one day XD
    Level 10 mire rune:
    100% damage
    100% chance to slow for 3 rounds
    3 Uses
    45 Second Cooldown

I believe Mire rune requires as much rune exp to level as bleed/heal runes. I'm told it's less than rage/chaos/amnesia runes.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    could someone tell me what mire rune does at lvl 10? is it 100% 3 turns with 45 sec cd? also what about upgrade costs, is it like chaos? im a knight so i have no other way to slow. but im not sure if its worth saving runestones for when i hopefully get the rune one day XD

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    i passed lvl 7 @ lvl 54 (Archer) but i feel unless lvl 10 its not worth it. buecause @ this point i need lot of crypt tokens + gems (which is better option to double at cata) so in 3 days i can make 2 lvl 4 gems(with gems obtained from crypt key bonus) after conversion and get loads of tokens too. However, things might be different at lvl 60+.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    Video won't help much. You could have a perfect clone (or even be stronger) of my character with everything identical, using skills/runes/etc. identically, and it'll still boil down to luck. You'll need luck for crit-rate/block-rate, luck for no lag-spikes, and mostly... luck for thunderer's slow procs/mire rune slow success. Strategy for mage: spam thunderer, hide behind troops, slip in mire rune for when you lack the rage to thunderer or thunderer just doesn't want to proc the slow, awaken only immediately after you've succeeded in causing a boss to be slowed twice in a row (i.e. you just refreshed its duration and the boss was already slowed before you did it). Keeping the bosses slowed is the most significant thing (and until mire rune, was almost impossible).
    Need a lot of BR to beat level 15. I tried for 30 minutes and failed. The best I could do is to take the boss down to 50% of his last bar. I have 151k BR after using WC, pots, scrolls.
    Awaken will only worsen the problem, because none of your Sylphs are able to slow. I agree with Sinner that constant DF on the boss is the key to beating it.

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    If you could post a video for all the mages, it would be great.
    Video won't help much. You could have a perfect clone (or even be stronger) of my character with everything identical, using skills/runes/etc. identically, and it'll still boil down to luck. You'll need luck for crit-rate/block-rate, luck for no lag-spikes, and mostly... luck for thunderer's slow procs/mire rune slow success. Strategy for mage: spam thunderer, hide behind troops, slip in mire rune for when you lack the rage to thunderer or thunderer just doesn't want to proc the slow, awaken only immediately after you've succeeded in causing a boss to be slowed twice in a row (i.e. you just refreshed its duration and the boss was already slowed before you did it). Keeping the bosses slowed is the most significant thing (and until mire rune, was almost impossible).

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    Bosses 15 and 19 are the tricky ones. Completed 20 last night, and while 21 isn't terribly difficult, only way I see me completing it is if I have ~60k MATK, since it has about as much HP as Lych NM last boss. One vital tip I can suggest is to get a Mire rune. Slowing (and maintaining slows) on the bosses in necro is vitally important.
    If you could post a video for all the mages, it would be great.

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    Bosses 15 and 19 are the tricky ones. Completed 20 last night, and while 21 isn't terribly difficult, only way I see me completing it is if I have ~60k MATK, since it has about as much HP as Lych NM last boss. One vital tip I can suggest is to get a Mire rune. Slowing (and maintaining slows) on the bosses in necro is vitally important.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Hmm...

Zebq, Gratz 150k BR

I wonder only one, or requirements that have to lvl 30 TN are not too high ? one player with 150k BR came to 20 lvl, one player on 367 servers... I think bosses are too strong, at least for non-casher or little-casher...
    It's simply not supposed to be completed right now, you have alot of patches to go through before you can even think of clearing it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X