Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.facebook.com/groups/227335380741174/

Comment

hi, add some wartune player that you kno where thanks http://www.facebook.com/groups/227335380741174/

Comment

what is your level on your character? and yes you will need to do what I need to do is get a level 50-55 set or and also a level 60 set

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]37763[/ATTACH]

so damn close, atm my troops survive 3 hits and now i upgraded my HP a bit...question to the archers: my BR is now 56k....., do i need a pve 50 set (or 60 one?) or a new medalion (the one before lord divine) to pass lvl 10 or just try more and more attempts till i get all crits or something?

P.S ignore Ciprian
          see my skill. that's the trick
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
            LOL is that because you're real powerful or something?
            to win over delay afk is best way.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

you mean bloodthirsty? my level aint high enough, so i'm looking for an alternative

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]37763[/ATTACH]

so damn close, atm my troops survive 3 hits and now i upgraded my HP a bit...question to the archers: my BR is now 56k....., do i need a pve 50 set (or 60 one?) or a new medalion (the one before lord divine) to pass lvl 10 or just try more and more attempts till i get all crits or something?

P.S ignore Ciprian
                such a noob arma :P
                SUPERIORMAN
                SERVER 82
                GUILD LEGAL-RO
                VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                WINGS - CHECK
                RHINO - CHECK
                LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

I am level 64 Mage with 14,867 MATK and 47k BR, I can't pass level 4. Even when I used pots and scrolls to get 51k BR the PATK of the mobs was just too high. Plus, without a level 50 or 60 pve set, rage will run out and you will struggle to do enough damage before the mobs use their 1000% buff.

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
                    I am level 64 Mage with 14,867 MATK and 47k BR, I can't pass level 4. Even when I used pots and scrolls to get 51k BR the PATK of the mobs was just too high. Plus, without a level 50 or 60 pve set, rage will run out and you will struggle to do enough damage before the mobs use their 1000% buff.
                    This is true. All the lvl 58+ archers on my server are already past lvl 4 easily..

Comment

u need to have more attack.. cos necro is all about attack not defend.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

You should try again with the new troops. I'm a lvl 65 mage, 13.7k MATK and 45k BR and managed to get to lvl 8 with it . I waited my shot untill the lvl50 troops came out so dont know how hard it was without them, but do know they helped a lot

Comment

49K BR Archer with level 64 knights. Finally got to level 7. The knight on the horse is pretty tough for me. can't beat him "yet".

Comment

52 k Br Archer with lvl 50 legendary. Beat lvl 8 with pots + scrolls. Level 9 needed 1 more arrow strike to die not even a multi shot worth of hp. No warriors call.

Comment

Thanks for the help of new troop, finally pass lv13

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20130406224038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.5 KB
ID:	1666468

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20130406224101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	303.6 KB
ID:	1666469

Comment

What's the secret to beating lvl 10 necro? That boss did like 14k damage to me per turn and I had like 14.5k mdef with pots and everything

Comment

Working...
                                X