Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Necropolis Catacombs Boss Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.facebook.com/groups/227335380741174/

Comment

hi, add some wartune player that you kno where thanks http://www.facebook.com/groups/227335380741174/

Comment

what is your level on your character? and yes you will need to do what I need to do is get a level 50-55 set or and also a level 60 set

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]37763[/ATTACH]

so damn close, atm my troops survive 3 hits and now i upgraded my HP a bit...question to the archers: my BR is now 56k....., do i need a pve 50 set (or 60 one?) or a new medalion (the one before lord divine) to pass lvl 10 or just try more and more attempts till i get all crits or something?

P.S ignore Ciprian
          see my skill. that's the trick
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
            LOL is that because you're real powerful or something?
            to win over delay afk is best way.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

you mean bloodthirsty? my level aint high enough, so i'm looking for an alternative

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]37763[/ATTACH]

so damn close, atm my troops survive 3 hits and now i upgraded my HP a bit...question to the archers: my BR is now 56k....., do i need a pve 50 set (or 60 one?) or a new medalion (the one before lord divine) to pass lvl 10 or just try more and more attempts till i get all crits or something?

P.S ignore Ciprian
                such a noob arma :P
                SUPERIORMAN
                SERVER 82
                GUILD LEGAL-RO
                VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                WINGS - CHECK
                RHINO - CHECK
                LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

I am level 64 Mage with 14,867 MATK and 47k BR, I can't pass level 4. Even when I used pots and scrolls to get 51k BR the PATK of the mobs was just too high. Plus, without a level 50 or 60 pve set, rage will run out and you will struggle to do enough damage before the mobs use their 1000% buff.

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
                    I am level 64 Mage with 14,867 MATK and 47k BR, I can't pass level 4. Even when I used pots and scrolls to get 51k BR the PATK of the mobs was just too high. Plus, without a level 50 or 60 pve set, rage will run out and you will struggle to do enough damage before the mobs use their 1000% buff.
                    This is true. All the lvl 58+ archers on my server are already past lvl 4 easily..

Comment

u need to have more attack.. cos necro is all about attack not defend.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

You should try again with the new troops. I'm a lvl 65 mage, 13.7k MATK and 45k BR and managed to get to lvl 8 with it . I waited my shot untill the lvl50 troops came out so dont know how hard it was without them, but do know they helped a lot

Comment

49K BR Archer with level 64 knights. Finally got to level 7. The knight on the horse is pretty tough for me. can't beat him "yet".

Comment

52 k Br Archer with lvl 50 legendary. Beat lvl 8 with pots + scrolls. Level 9 needed 1 more arrow strike to die not even a multi shot worth of hp. No warriors call.

Comment

Thanks for the help of new troop, finally pass lv13

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20130406224038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.5 KB
ID:	1666468

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20130406224101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	303.6 KB
ID:	1666469

Comment

What's the secret to beating lvl 10 necro? That boss did like 14k damage to me per turn and I had like 14.5k mdef with pots and everything

Comment

Working...
                                X