X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Do you get any rewards for the first four levels? Exp, crypt tokens? And as a level 50 should I even worry about trying this out yet?
    220k, 240k, 260k, 280k for the first 4 levels.

It takes 3 crypt keys.

At level 50, you will prolly be at level 2.. you think its worth spending 3 crypt keys for 220k exp?

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    Do you get any rewards for the first four levels? Exp, crypt tokens? And as a level 50 should I even worry about trying this out yet?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Stickied, as requested

Leave a comment:

• ConzA
    replied
    Great guide, this was the thing i wanted to know !

Leave a comment:

• vipul567
    replied
    Good Guide Lula

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    btw what are the requirements to clear necro lvl 10 for knights.

Leave a comment:

• vets_dethmatic
    replied
    this thread should be stickied and moved to guide section best necro guide out there

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by inferno719 View Post
    Is there anything like this for Forgotten Catacombs? I would love to be able to order around gems to make fighting bosses efficient.
    Patk/Matk gems and HP gems are essential. Having more defense wouldn't help with 1000% damage increase.

Leave a comment:

• inferno719
    replied
    Is there anything like this for Forgotten Catacombs? I would love to be able to order around gems to make fighting bosses efficient.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by skjerry49 View Post
    Yes, u are right, so for necropolis cata bosses, DPS is the key, cant rely on high defence, the higher atk, bigger chance to pass
    Any tips on what patk/matk and crit/astral lvl and hp (and also min. defence stats) to get to lvl 11?

Leave a comment:

• skjerry49
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    here is what u forget to put in.. every patk boss had a time/turn limit in which they will cast 1000% boost patk.
    Yes, u are right, so for necropolis cata bosses, DPS is the key, cant rely on high defence, the higher atk, bigger chance to pass

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    here is what u forget to put in.. every patk boss had a time/turn limit in which they will cast 1000% boost patk.

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Thanks a lot for the miniguide Lu! I was wondering what floor 10 boss was looking like, as I'm still stuck at floor 8 myself, I won't hide my disapointment, UGH not that damn eye AGAIN! And please, for the love of god, don't tell me floor 15 is an eye boss, and 20.....25....30.... PLEASE! Kinda déjÃ* vu feeling.

Oh and by the way: GOOD JOB on killing all those floors, quite impressive!!

See you in arena!!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Well done. I love how L9 is used. I won't mind being defeated by her. :P
    You'd like to get spanked, wouldn't you? :9

And luckily, the damn thing doesn't heal... remember our first NPC party member? Max heal~~~

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Well done. I love how L9 is used. I won't mind being defeated by her. :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X