Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

successful Archer is successful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• successful Archer is successful

Click image for larger version

Name:	Char.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1734440

Name:	Rankings.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	1734441

Equipment

the chose of pve/pvp set is up to you, the difference should be obvious. pve is better for dungeons and catacombs, pvp for arena, battlegrounds and guildbattle

Gems

casher:
    patk, mdef, pdef in all. hp to the legendarys.
    replace 2-3 def gems with hp if u want, can be usefull at wb when u are low lvl to take one more hit

non-cashers/no soc rods:
    i would go for patk in at least 4 pieces of equipment. a mix of mdef/pdef in the others and weapons second slot

Refinement

the stats you are looking for are:

Power
    PATK
    Defense
    PDEF
    MDEF
    Endurance
    HP
    Crit

get at least 4 of them on each part of your equipment. 8 star and more if possible

Skills

double skills or not?

actually you need the 2nd skillbar only for crypt. it can be helpfull in non-nightmare mp dungeons lvl 40+ and solo arena but its not required there. your decision if its worth the balens.

Passive Skills

max them all as fast as you can on both skill tabs. skip Battle Prowess if you dont have double skills

Arrow Strike
    basic skill. adds rage, increases crit chance. lvl 2-3 when you dont have double skills, lvl 5 after lvl 45 if you have.

Multi-shot
    secondary skill in most situations. does not cost any rage as you always get 2 crits from it. same lvl as arrow strike in most cases.

Delphic Sniper
    use it only when you have double skills. its usefull at world bosses when you have high crit, can rescue you in battlegrounds and guild battle in very rare cases

Lunaric Fire or Bloodthirsty Strike
    choose one of them until lvl 60+. both are useless at lvl 1, they have to be at least lvl 2 for the QTE bonus

lunaric is your only aoe skill. costs 45 rage, hits each enemy 3 times and refills 5 rage each crit. sometimes you end up with more rage then you had before using this skill.

bloodthirsty is the only skill you can use to heal yourself. in pvp always use it on troops, it hits the front row.

lunaric lets you kill faster. bloodthisrty is the safe way. i prefer lunaric.

Scatter Shot
    THE pvp skill. a must have in group arena and when facing mages. get it to lvl 2 on the skilltab with lunaric/bloodthirsty asap and on the deep freeze skilltab after lvl 55!
    makes suntoria and knights shield and reflect useless and removes buffs from campaign bosses, required to beat the tormented necropolis.
    suntoria and shield have higher cast delays than scatter, be patient when countering them direct!

Poison Arrow
    required for deep freeze. i never used it.

Deep Freeze
    THE pve skill. good dmg, attacks rear, gives you 1-2 extra rounds. must have for crypt bosses lvl 50+(Fearful Eye). works on mp dungeon bosses if not nightmare.

Armor Pierce
    only for double skill users. thats the skill you use when you have too much rage on the 2nd skilltab. good dmg and descent armor reduce. can be used at worldbosses too, i will explain this later

Incendiary Shot, Delphic Death Star
    not worth spending points below lvl 70 imo

Talents
    unlocked at lvl 50. archers talents are not the best :/ get holy seal to lvl 5 when you reach lvl 50. spend more exp for talents after vl 55. stealth and scrunity seem usefull to me

Name:	skill1.jpg
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	1734442

Astrals

lvl 25: Fortitude, Force

lvl 30: Willpower, change with Aegis major for crypt if you get one. change fortitude with snipers edge for worldbosses. they all do magic dmg.

lvl 40: snipers edge, change fortitude with enhanced determination for world bosses if u already have one

lvl 50: enhanced determination, you should have 7k star points to buy one if you didnt have the luck

lvl 60+: illusion, goddess blessing, deflection

Name:	astro.jpg
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	1734443

World Boss

archers are the best characters for world bosses. until lvl 40 you wont survive 5 rounds. use a combo of multi/arrowstrike/delphic or armor pierce
    when your knights can take 2 hits you can make it to 5 rounds
    once youreach 35k hp (with vouchers) move your troops to the rear for wb, you can tank him.

Skill usage:
    what works best depends on the ability to double attack and your crit rate.
    for characters with crit below 1k its important to use multishot for the passive +5/10% dmg by crits.

using a combination of arrow strike, multishot, armor pierce can cause more damage than a delphic user. double attack all you can.

i only use arrow strike(100% double attack), with my 1800 crit i can use a delphic at the end of nearly every fight.

Catacombs

lvl 1-50 should be np with any build. you dont have double skills until lvl 38, if you have deep freeze this will be easy for you.
    the skeleton spawning mobs lvl 46-49 are hard without lunaric

lvl 50+ bosses:
    you can double attack these just like a world boss. gather rage at the lvl before them and start with deep freeze, then you can usually place a multi and a strike before he attacks the 2nd time. keep deep freeze on cooldown all the time and use armor pierce right after it when you have 70+ rage. deep freeze will also double armor pierces duration this way.

you will probably not beat lvl 100 crypt with an archer before you got the lvl 55 set.

warriors call helps alot!

Name:	stats.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	1734444

questions? come to server 116 and ask for iWin in world chat. i will reply if i am online

Great information, thank you!!

Comment

interesting....

Comment

Pretty much the same information as the archer guide that they have sticked. If your going to make a guide at least make it better then what is already out there.

Comment

"Scatter Shot
          required to beat the tormented necropolis."
          Are you sure about this? You can't scatter the enrage...

"Incendiary Shot, Delphic Death Star
          not worth spending points below lvl 70 imo"
          Incendiary is quite useful in 60+ mpds.

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
            "Scatter Shot
            required to beat the tormented necropolis."
            Are you sure about this? You can't scatter the enrage...

"Incendiary Shot, Delphic Death Star
            not worth spending points below lvl 70 imo"
            Incendiary is quite useful in 60+ mpds.
            well thats the experience i just didnt make yet
            wartune wiki sais you have to remove the buff from the necropolis bosses, how are we supposed to do it then?

Comment

Very good guide, what would you recommend if you only had one page? Right now top 30(6 Level wise) on my server although I am having a hard time keeping up with the premium people. I normally score top 5 in WB if I use vouchers.

If you had one page for skills what would you advise(Other than buying the balens for it XD). I am level 42.

Comment

lol your equipment statement is funny. pve gear is far superior to pvp

Comment

We are practically at the same level in terms of battle rating at Lvl 55, but I dont have the Wings and unicorn being a non-cashier. Success on the other hand will depend on the Server your on. I ranked # 275 in my server. I know you can imagine how life is at the BGs or WBs and GBs being at that low rank.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                    lol your equipment statement is funny. pve gear is far superior to pvp
                    His experience in this game is still new, what do you expect?

I like looking at people screaming PvP gears are better getting owned by people wearing PvE gears.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Thanks for this info

Comment

Originally posted by Kippper View Post
                        well thats the experience i just didnt make yet
                        wartune wiki sais you have to remove the buff from the necropolis bosses, how are we supposed to do it then?
                        YOu can definitely Scatter shot the enrage Im up to necro 10 and been successful in de buffing all enrages,

Great Guide and please Keep it up, Its because of people like you who spend Time and effort to make guides, That keep us players informed, Its the best way to share your perspective of the game/character, And i dont think there is a set way to do things, Whatever works for u YOu keep it and stick ton it
                        Character name: Druss
                        Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
                        class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
                        Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

wow your astrals!!

Comment

you will probably not beat lvl 100 crypt with an archer before you got the lvl 55 set.
                            not bad guide
                            but this untrue im lvl 49 archer with 40 legend and squished 100 cata
                            yes used warrior call and runes but still possible
                            before bg was limited to ranks 0-9 i beat most 55 set users too
                            9800patk 6800pdef 6800mdef 2k crit 35 hp 800 troops

Comment

lvl 51 much better stats..P.S I dont have the unicorn mount.

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-03-26 at 14.49.35.png
Size:	781.9 KB
ID:	1666060
                              Last edited by jranar; 03-26-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X