Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passing ALL Dungeons Guide Void(40) to Moonevil Den(60)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing ALL Dungeons Guide Void(40) to Moonevil Den(60)

"THIS GUIDE IS NOT ONLY FOR 1 CLASS This is a FULL GUIDE for MAGES ARCHERS AND KNIGHTS in WARMACHINE(WM)"

Hi Everyone,

For all of you with a Hero under lvl 39 you do not need to worry about your skill this early in the game.

now for those of you Mages at or above lvl 39 u will need to start thinking of what roll a Mage plays in this game.(Archer don't need to worry until lvl 45 but Archer are Debuffs on Bosses so Start Looking at Scatter Shot and Poison and DeepFreeze and Armor Peice as Main skills, and Knight don't need to worry about Skills until lvl 50 or so and you Will need Shield Skill and Dodge to regain Health Max both of these skills Please Knight Main Job is to Tank So Knights need Plenty of Health so Max it out by lvl 60 u should have like 45- 55k Health to be a GREAT AMAZING tank)

For those who DON'T know a Mage's MAIN function is to Heal. This is a Mages Main JOB inside of Wartune.

Now by lvl 60 u will need ALL heals skills. and if you do not use Duel Skills(buy it).

If u do not buy it then consider using Vouchers(so save them)

Dungeons Runs

level 40-46 Mage,Archer,Knight needed for this
    Void Regular/Nightmare Level

Mage will need to pass this lvl 2/3 or 3/3 Sunoria, lvl 2/3 or 3/3 restoration, and if u can get lvl 1/2 of Blessed light by lvl 44 or lvl 46 this will make things Smoother for next Dungeon

*Best TYPE of Team to use 3 mages 1 knight, or 2 mages 1 archer 1 knight, or 3 knights 1 mage, or 2knights 1 archer 1 mage(many different teams may be used but try to have 1 knight on team for Bonus room Boss for Nightmare lvl) this Boss is P-attk, and Last boss is M-attk

lvl 45-51 Mage,Archer,Knight
    BadLands Regular(only)

Mage will need to Learn Purify by lvl 46 1/3 is fine to manage it but will have higher cool down on this skill so lvl 2/3 is best to use for this dungeon also if u read the lvl 40 Void info u know u need sun to lvl 2/3 but now u will need 3/3 ASAP add 2/2 Blessed Light here and 3/3 Single heal(restoration) this is the Minimum to do this dungeon effectivelly as a mage

*Best TYPE of Team to use 1 Mage, 2 Archers 1 knight

On last Boss look for boss to use Lightning this is a Damage & Bleed attack so now mages will get used to using Purify here, if Purify done correctly your purify skill will cool down at same time Boss will use his Curse(lightning attack). [/size]

lvl 50-56 Mage,Archer,Knight
    Garden of Death(GofD) Regular(only)

Mage will need to Learn or have available Sun 3/3 Single 3/3 BL 2/2 and Purify

Archers need to have Deep Freeze Skill and Armor Peirce use the Deep Freeze on last Boss fight as 1st attack then use Armor Peicering then apply the most damage to boss so he does not make Copies(*this is FASTED way to beat this dungeon)

*Best TYPE of Team to use 1 Mage, 1 Knight, 2 Archers OR 3 Archers 1 Mage any other team will have a very hard fight on last Boss.
    [/size]

lvl 55-61 Mage,Archer,Knight
    Tarraton's Lair(TL)

Mage will need Full Heals Purify 2/3 or 3/3(now) MUST have BL 2/2 and Sun 3/3 Restoration 3/3. Last Boss has Bleed Curse So Purify Needed Very Often, Boss has Singe Front Row High M-attck Lightning Bolt, Boss is a Dragon does Smoke Breath with Bleed add when he does this attack and Mage will only need small Heals 1-2 times BL and Sun with 1 Single Heal on Tank should handle it. Smoke Breath Attack=Curse so be ready to use Purify Often.

Archer Slow Last Boss(Deep Freeze) and use Armor Piecer Attack on Boss Knight does High Damage Attacks

*Best Team for this is 2 Mage, 1 Knight(Needed for last Boss fight), 1 Archer that is BEST team, 2x Archers, 1x Mage and 1x Knight can Complete this as well.

lvl 60-66 Mage,Archer,Knight
    MoonEvil Den(MD, ED, MED) Regular Only

Mage will need ALL Healing Skills + Thunderer Skill(Optional for 2nd Boss Fight)
    on 1st Boss Have ALL heals up even Purify on 2nd Boss Replace Purify with Thunderer(Optional), on last Boss Put Purify Skill back on Skills Quick Bar.

Archer Will need to Have DeepFreeze on hand Often in this dungeon. DeepFreeze 1st Boss to sloww his attacks and Debuff on him too Scatter Shot is Skill name, For 2nd Boss thie is Deep Freeze then use Armor Pierce Skill(Optional) then Spam DeepFreeze (VERY IMPORANT SPAM DEEP FREEZE or you ALL die)

Archer Last Boss fight Archer Skills DeepFreeze, ScatterShot, Armor Peirce(Optional) now Archer ROLL is Major here Dungeon can NOT be done w/o Archer with the RIGHT Archer Skills.

Knight on Boss fight 1 this is P-Damage, Bos fight 2 is Heavy P-Damage, Boss 3(Last Boss) this is M-attack(I think)

*Best TYPE of Team to use 2 Mage, 1 Knight, 1 Archer OR 2 Archers 1 Knight 1 Mage(any other teams will be very hard on ALL of team)[/size]

Ok this Forum Can have Discussions Now Please reply to this Post and Follow this Guide and YOU WILL NOT FAIL!

This is My Dungeon Guild not Copied or taken from any where else.

Name Lite,Jumper,Jolt,First

lvl 46 Knight
    lvl 66 Mage currently playing on s82 Jolt

Stsy in the lite .......
    Last edited by Jshawns; 02-20-2013, 09:52 PM.

There is a nice guide on how to beat Moonevil Den and Demon Temple.

You may take a look and adapt to your guide.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Here is the guide for Moonevil Den
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....D-Moonevil-Den
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

no Demon Temple is on this link you gave...and also dont you think I covered Mooneveil Den Better in my Guide? My Guild is pretty Simple step by step w/o fail if you follow it YOU WILL PASS

Comment

You don't need to buy double skills as a mage to keep doing MP runs in GoD and TL.
          Hybrids still work. You need lvl 2 or 3 suntoria and max restoration. Two such mages can do GoD no problems as long as the knight in front is tough and has shield. If the knight has reflect, even better. If you want to run it with just one mage without BL, you will need either two really strong knights or a knight and two archers with atleast one with debuff. In the 1 mage scenario you will need to either use rage runes or higher lvl group heal runes, or both. It's not easy, that's for sure. But it can be done without dieing even once in your runs.
          Last edited by UrekMazino; 02-21-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrekMazino View Post
            You don't need to buy double skills as a mage to keep doing MP runs in GoD and TL.
            Hybrids still work. You need lvl 2 or 3 suntoria and max restoration. Two such mages can do GoD no problems as long as the knight in front is tough and has shield. If the knight has reflect, even better. If you want to run it with just one mage without BL, you will need either two really strong knights or a knight and two archers with atleast one with debuff. In the 1 mage scenario you will need to either use rage runes or higher lvl group heal runes, or both. It's not easy, that's for sure. But it can be done without dieing even once in your runs.
            Or on 1 mage, you can ask archer to keep using deep freeze so we had time to build rage and heal.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

You don't need a mage for TL if you have 1-2 archers who can keep deep freeze on the last boss. Or if you do a lot of damage you won't need a mage. I've cleared it with 3 knights and 1 archer, 2 knights and 2 archers and I've heard from someone else they cleared it with 3 archers and 1 knight. You just have to be able to kill the boss fast.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                no Demon Temple is on this link you gave...and also dont you think I covered Mooneveil Den Better in my Guide? My Guild is pretty Simple step by step w/o fail if you follow it YOU WILL PASS
                Search "Demon Temple" and you find the guide.

Guess you need me to find you every single link...
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  You don't need a mage for TL if you have 1-2 archers who can keep deep freeze on the last boss. Or if you do a lot of damage you won't need a mage. I've cleared it with 3 knights and 1 archer, 2 knights and 2 archers and I've heard from someone else they cleared it with 3 archers and 1 knight. You just have to be able to kill the boss fast.
                  Just a funny thought from me.
                  If you kill fast enough, you don't need any specific class at all in any dungeons.
                  Just have an [insert class] with a 200k [insert attack type: PATK/MATK] and you're all set.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Just a funny thought from me.
                    If you kill fast enough, you don't need any specific class at all in any dungeons.
                    Just have an [insert class] with a 200k [insert attack type: PATK/MATK] and you're all set.
                    I get the joke but that's not what I mean. I could say something sarcastic but I'll refrain from it.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                    X