Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[GUIDE] The 'GaGa' Method to increase your chance at Purple and Gold Astral

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] The 'GaGa' Method to increase your chance at Purple and Gold Astral

[GUIDE] The 'GaGa' Method to increase your chance at Purple and Gold Astral

methods to use in the Astral battle and adopted them in my techniques. Here it is for the first time (it seems) in these forums. Please, these techniques are not a guarantee at anything, but as many guild members can attest, it does indeed increase your chances.

1. When you are just starting out as a noobie, I followed the advice I found in these forums and sold everything I got, even crappy purples until I got my first Gold Astral that happened to also be a keeper. I got the PATK gold astral as my first astral. By selling everything, you will be putting more gold back into your toon's account thereby allowing you more clicks. More clicks = more chances at a good astral. Made sense to me and that's what I did, until I got my first Gold Astral then I started to keep the purples to level up that gold.

2. Now for my techniques. Open the Astral interface and don't click anything, watch the star field. There are 6 constellations up there that you will see brightening. Watch them closely, they will first brighten, dim a bit, then they will brighten a second time. So... Bright Dim Bright like that. Your goal at clicking is to click during the DIM part before the constellation brightens the second time.

3. Once you DO click, and have an astral in the star field. Take care of it. Pick it or sell it whatever your intention is but take care of every Astral one at a time. Reason is that by leaving Astrals in the star field, it dims the entire star field and you cannot make out the brightening patterns of the constellations.

4. Once you mange to advance the #1 clicky up to the #2 spot, then you will need to advance the #2 clicky up to the #3 spot, then stop. Now, leaving #3 bright and shiney, go back to the #1 clicky and try and get it to advance up to the #2 spot. Once you do, it will brighten the #2 a bit, not as bright as the lead clicky is (#3) but it will brighten a lighter shade of grey. Now go back up to the #3 clicky, which is shining brightly, and advance that up to the #4 position. If you hit it right, and it advances, then go back down to the #2 clicky and move it up to the #3 spot, and then move the #1 up to the #2 spot. You should now have #2, #3, #4 bright. Lastly go back to the #4 clicky and attempt to advance it up to the #5 spot. If you get it, move all the others up so that you end up with #2, #3, #4, and #5 all lite up at the same time.

5. There appears to be some correlation with the different constellations in the sky and which clicky to click, but I can't be certain of it, but I am going to pass the idea along anyway. Play with it.

What appears to be happening is that the more astrals you can get to light up at the same time, seems to increase the odds that you will get a good astral. And if you are able to at the same time time it just right, and click the Astral clicky in the dip between the brightenings, you increase your chance at advancing the clicky up 1.

I would like to add this

Moving stone 1 to stone 2: I use Leo, but you can use whatever u like that seems to work.
    moving stone 2 to stone 3: I use the centaur/archer whatever you want to call it.
    moving stone 3 to stone 4: I use the elephant on the far right.
    moving stone 4 to stone 5: Elephant or Magus( the person figure far top right)

I click when the 'constellation' first appears at its Brightest point. When it first shows up, it goes from dim to bright, fades, then bright again. I find the best way to get the stones to move and the 'luckiest' times to click is when the constellation first shows up and you click it at its brightest point. Anything else is a **** shoot. Sometimes if i miss i will click more than once. Like when the lion shows up, I am lazy and click it 2 or 3 times. Sometimes it moves to the 3d position that way, I get lucky. Otherwise, I waste about 10k gold, but I'm impatient I have gotten 3 yellows/oranges with only 200k gold, but it took plenty of practise and patience. I swear by this guide now.

Also.... I will not do astrals if I am too impatient. If I can't sit there and wait, I will clickety click click and waste so much gold. Better to do this when you have the patience to wait for the right order of constellations. I can't stress this enough. If I am too impatient, its a gold waste. If I take my time and click carefully, I get full pages of blues/purples and Increase my chances for yellows. I dont always get yellows, but I get way fewer green/misfortunes.
    Last edited by R23221469; 03-07-2013, 02:47 AM.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

returned to its own thread..... and the staffs apologies to ladeegaga and the followers of her thread
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hey Gaga,

I just want to thank you that your guild works perfectly, it works like charm!!!!

In just 2 days, I have 5000 points and 4 gold astrals. No boasting.

I came here just to thank you.

Comment

hi gaga, i wanna learn too
          hope i can get 10000 star points a day and many orange astrals daily
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

so, me and my buddies decided to give them all names

1. Capricorn (Furthest Left)
            2. Cancer (The Crab) pretty obvious
            3. Leo (The Lion) underneath Cancer
            4. Sagittarius The Archer/Centaur just right of Leo the Lion
            5. Virgo (your preference) Man Shaped furthest Right at the Top
            6. Aries the Ram underneath Virgo furthest Right at the Bottom

so far, I like Virgo when I have the Last Blue stone lit up. even if I dont have the others lit up, I usually get yellow
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This is my experience of using these techniques. First I tried using Gaga's. At every DIM, just before brighten up I would click the star and in most cases nothing would happen. At maybe every 7-8 dim's I would be able to brighten up the next star.

Then I tried "R23221469's" technique. Wait for the constellation's first time to be at brightest point and then clicked. I appears that is more efficient than Gaga's, beacuse next star would brighten every 4-5 times that I clicked. I spend 2 hours on both techniques and didn't get any orange, only 4 purples.

After that, I tried to click when every constellation would brighten up highest after the DIM period and I managed to brighten up all stars 2 times. After that, with that technique i couldn't brighten anything anymore.

Then I tried random clicking without watching constellation or anything and got orange astral in 3th try. So...from my case, it's all about luck no techniques or anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just my experience.
              Last edited by Bloobb; 03-10-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                returned to its own thread..... and the staffs apologies to ladeegaga and the followers of her thread
                Thanks Kitwritten, I was surprised to see it back. I hope my posting didn't cause anyone any undo stress. As I stated it could just be hocus pocus, but there seems to be a few that believe there is something to it after all.

Comment

lol I am the type of person that sees things in terms of patterns, logistics, databases etc....and the guide did get my attention, so I had a genuine interest in the guide, as it relies on a form of sequencing random placement logistics chain... ( read that as even random things follow a pattern that I can see )

I have been able to create results that i can not duplicate on other accounts not using your method,... and those accounts results tend to match the SS screenshots of the players getting more whites than anything else.....

the game is built on a sequencing system, it merely takes a gifted mind to read the sequence....
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	double gem drop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	1664860
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                    Thanks Kitwritten, I was surprised to see it back. I hope my posting didn't cause anyone any undo stress. As I stated it could just be hocus pocus, but there seems to be a few that believe there is something to it after all.
                    Like I stated before anything is better than mindless clicking. Tried it on a character that doesn't have VIP5 and got two orange. So does it work or was it just my time? I don't know but I think it's at least fun trying something new other than click sell rewind.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

the game is built on a sequencing system, it merely takes a gifted mind to read the sequence....
                      I don't know about what you actually meant there.
                      But if I am to interpret this literally, the above sentence almost seems too hilarious.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have tried this numerous times on my character. It's nice to see this kind of thought put into something like this but it just doesn't work.

Keep up the good guide writing though. At least you care about the community.

Comment

lol I am the type of person that sees things in terms of patterns, logistics, databases etc....and the guide did get my attention, so I had a genuine interest in the guide, as it relies on a form of sequencing random placement logistics chain... ( read that as even random things follow a pattern that I can see )

I have been able to create results that i can not duplicate on other accounts not using your method,... and those accounts results tend to match the SS screenshots of the players getting more whites than anything else.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35613[/ATTACH]
                          I agree there's sure to be some sort of pattern technique to get orange astrals every click. You are the real genius the real Einstein of wartune, hope u discover the pattern soon.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

This guide, and the previous post, gave me a chuckle. It's all random or seeded as random. If it gives others busy work, by all means.

The strange thing is I tried it knowing full well it wouldn't work... and I was not disappointed.

Comment

I tried this method twice 200k each run

First I did gaga method for 200k
                              Then I did just click it method for 200k

Results

Gaga 0 yellow 3 purple others who cares
                              Normal 0 yellow 4 purple others who cares

My limited findings lead me to believe that this "gaga method" is false.
                              "But how can it be false with all these ppl buying into the hype?"

Thats probably because of the way our brains work.
                              Firstly we like to belong, we feel like we need to fit in.
                              Abraham Maslow suggested that the need to belong was a major source of human motivation. He thought that it was one of 8 basic needs.

Secondly is human beings don’t deal well with randomness in general. Our brains are powerful pattern-matching machines, and we will see patterns no matter what it takes… even if the patterns are fake. It’s hard to convey randomness in a way that doesn’t cause our brains to tick into overdrive in order to “figure it out.”

Does it really hurt your game if players are making up crazy theories about how it works? Well, it’s not ideal. This misinformation gets propagated until it becomes “common knowledge”, at which point it can literally become impossible to convince players that it isn’t true. This, in turn, can lead players to do weird things that are frustrating for all involved, and to blame you for having to do it.

The cure for this is communication.

Now ive played games where ppl sweared this thing they were doing was helping.
                              From upgrade weapons when the moon was in the sky to fighting quest mobs naked to get the hard to find item.

In time they were all found to be false. Not that the ppl saying such things were lying or trying to deceive.
                              Its a mistake anyone could make, like not standing on a crack for bad luck or holding on to lucky socks.
                              CRCSUX
                              Knight
                              S50

Comment

Working...
                              X