How do I avoid getting kicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I avoid getting kicked

I always get kicked from every guild and I can't find any guild to play in. This is really frustrating since i can't compete without guild skills, guild altar, guild tree, guild battle rewards at all.

Is there any alternative to this?

find a guild that will not kick you ? you need to explain why you are getting kicked from guilds and that may make it easier to help you....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

They just don't want me to be in their guilds.

Comment

officially every guilds need member
        they need guild wealth from member's contribution

Comment

I was the rank 1 contributer of 1 guild and they still found a reason to kick me.

In another guild i contributed 7 million gold in a day and they just kicked me with a message "thank you",

Comment

Nevermind, I just quit this game. This server i was playing was the best so far and i wouldn't change it, but without guild i can't play it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
              Nevermind, I just quit this game. This server i was playing was the best so far and i wouldn't change it, but without guild i can't play it anymore.
              This is common unfortunately.

If it happened in a well-known/powerhouse guild, sometimes they do this to exploit newer players. I am not sure why though as contrib drain in events shouldn't come close bankrupting said guild. If it happened in a relatively small guild, the above applies as well - with some other motives on the horizon.

In the end, all you can do to defend yourself is to spend your contrib as you donate it. Try not to speak so much in guild chat. Don't act immature. Most of this is common sense of course.

Try and stick it out. Eventually a guild has to take you as server populations will inevitably drop.

Comment

I'm not a new player, i'm an experienced player, yet they still call me a noob cause me being best amongst free to play players on a server isn't enough.

I already changed servers twice, this has been my best server so far, and i really don't want a fresh start with nerfed astro, 1.5 patch touched 30-40 battlegrounds, and maybe worse luck overall.

Comment

Wow, you have come across some very rude guilds! If you happen to play on S5/8/19/25, come join mine.

Comment

Just a few tips here:

1.) You may have just run across some very rude guilds. To prevent this in the future, in any game you play, talk to the guild master beforehand. Ask him one or two questions about the guild. "How are members treated" "How can I help out". It the guild master responds politely, not using curse words or foul language, encouraging you to join, that is a sign of a good guild. If they shove off your questions, reply with one word responses like "idc" or something along those lines, they might not be the guild for you.

2.) Remember to always be polite and kind to your guild. Thank them for the invite, help out players if you can. Giving money doesn't ensure the fact that you can stay in a guild, your attitude does.

3.) Grammar doesn't have to be A+ when you talk in chat, but making your sentences legible and sound smart helps as well.

4.) If you can, ask the community about the guild. If you have a friend or peer that has played in that guild or know about it, ask them. Always good to know what your getting yourself into.

Hope that helps and good luck finding a guild!

Comment

Working...
                    X