Clothing Stuff Questions....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Stuff Questions....

Errrmm will you get unique clothing from Clothing conversion? or you just get additional clothing stats?
    Need more info on these stuff~ Thankies~
    Last edited by EmmS~; 03-16-2013, 01:52 AM.
    City of Steam:

Server: [S1] Heartlands
    IGN: Fraeia (Gunner)
    IGN: Selene (Warder)
    Company: Celestials

Please Do Support my "Help a Newbie" linkie:

SteamWing30's Newbie 101 Guide to CoS:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?70951-General-Beginner-s-Guide

Originally posted by EmmS~ View Post
    Errrmm will you get unique clothing from Clothing conversion? or you just get additional clothing stats?
    Need more info on these stuff~ Thankies~
    Conversion is just a way to store "styles". The normal way to do this is when you have a style on a certain article of clothing you wish to keep, use a 'level 1' of the same article of clothing with it. Upon conversion (plus 10,000 gold times the level of the highest piece of clothing), the unique style gets 'stored' on the 'level 1' article.

TL;DR: Say you have a level 3 armor piece that has a style you wish to keep. You buy/earn a level 1 armor piece and place this and the level 3 armor in the clothing conversion GUI. With 30K gold, you convert (guaranteed). You now stored the special style onto the level 1 armor.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Conversion is just a way to store "styles". The normal way to do this is when you have a style on a certain article of clothing you wish to keep, use a 'level 1' of the same article of clothing with it. Upon conversion (plus 10,000 gold times the level of the highest piece of clothing), the unique style gets 'stored' on the 'level 1' article.

TL;DR: Say you have a level 3 armor piece that has a style you wish to keep. You buy/earn a level 1 armor piece and place this and the level 3 armor in the clothing conversion GUI. With 30K gold, you convert (guaranteed). You now stored the special style onto the level 1 armor.
      So basically its like converting a curtain armor look into unique costume??
      City of Steam:

Comment

Originally posted by EmmS~ View Post
        So basically its like converting a curtain armor look into unique costume??
        Think of it this way: It is a way to keep a style of clothing/wings you like. Why would you want to do this? The answer is - because when you upgrade clothes/wings, you will likely LOSE the style when you upgrade/synth. Conversion is a way to keep the style you want BEFORE you upgrade.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hing-guide....

Each item that is crafted, will give a set amount of rage per item, to your rage count at the start of a battle

Level 1 normal rage plus 5 rage

Level 2 normal rage plus 7 rage

Level 3 normal rage plus 9 rage

Level 4 normal rage plus 11 rage
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I think I got it~ Thanks~
            City of Steam:

Comment

If you have a certain look you want to keep and dont like the look of the newly synthed one, you can convert it. for example, say u got a lvl 4 weapon, but you dont want a broomstick and like the goth look. take a lvl 1 goth and convert it with the lvl 4 broomstick and voila, they trade levels. U now have a lvl 4 goth weapon and a lvl 1 broomstick.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Does clothing increase other statistics besides rage. I noticed those with clothing some players have formidable forces (attacks) as I encounter them at GA.
                Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-16-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24818523 View Post
                  Does clothing increase other statistics besides rage. I noticed those with clothing some players have formidable forces (attacks) as I encounter them at GA.
                  It does nothing other than giving you initial rage.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                  X