Summoner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner

I heard it gives crystaloids and legendary stones (on Nightmare modes). How many per "attempt"? And how many skeleton keys should i have collected for 2 lvl 50 jewels to be upgraded to legendary.

I'd recommend a party of players as 5 keys per run starts to add up. It's possible to give 1 (the usual) or 2 stones/'loids- with an ultra rare occurrence of nothing.

Comment

So, if each player used 5 keys per attempt it would be 4-8 stones/crystaloids per 5 keys for everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
        So, if each player used 5 keys per attempt it would be 4-8 stones/crystaloids per 5 keys for everybody?
        Yes - but (very) weighted to 1 per "round". If you get a "double" of one item, thank your lucky stars.

100 keys = 20 rounds = 20-25 'loids and stones + some schtuff. Whee!

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Yes - but (very) weighted to 1 per "round". If you get a "double" of one item, thank your lucky stars.

100 keys = 20 rounds = 20-25 'loids and stones + some schtuff. Whee!
          That many keys, ow! :P

Comment

nm temple regularly gives 2 legend stones or 2 crystaloids from 20 summons i get about 25 to 30 stones and crystaloids also may i add try nm temple there has been a nerf not big but enough to get to summoner

Comment

Working...
            X