MATK Transformation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATK Transformation

I am a mage, my knights has an ability "MATK transformation", but knights has only physical attack... Does MATK transformation work?
    If it doesnt work on 100%, i will choose lvl 50 troop who has MATK; or its no difference and i can upgrade warriors?

You need to keep enlightening your knights and hope for either health or pdef. MATK is just one of the things offered for enlightenment on all troops. You do not want MATK on your troops as a mage, you have enough of thar with academy, gems and guild skills. You want something that you don't have enough of, PDEF that's the key with knights on a mage.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Even though your troops are patk based, it'll convert that to matk.

Also, Serrin, you can never have enough Matk! It's the most needed stat!

Comment

Attack is for all, pdef only for archers/knights. And troops has more PATK/MATK than pdef/mdef/HP.
        So, Serin, thank you for your advice. Can you anwser my question: does the transformation work on 100% ?

Comment

ElusionM, when i upgrade Troop PATK in academy, my hero MATK doesn't change... Is it same situation with Angels?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy_Archer_Alex View Post
            Attack is for all, pdef only for archers/knights. And troops has more PATK/MATK than pdef/mdef/HP.
            So, Serin, thank you for your advice. Can you anwser my question: does the transformation work on 100% ?
            The transformation gives you a percentage based on the level. It will tell you what level enlightenment you are and what the percentage is that it will add to your total. But as I said MATK on knights is useless cause you chose knights for their tank ability? Right? Like every mage. The PDEF is the absolute best enlightment you can get as a mage on your knights. Knights have higher pdef, Angels have higher mdef. Each time you enlighten you go have the chance to increase your enlightenment stat but it's not guaranteed. You'll see the green bar that will say something like 10/20. When you reach the end of that bar, 20/20 you will go up a level. Each level gives a different percentage back to the player. Do you understand now?

It will not convert your knights patk to matk for you.

As you can see from the picture at level 5 enlightment your troops will give 7% of their stat.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	knightenlightenment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	1666118
            Last edited by Serrin; 03-28-2013, 09:14 AM.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

I have knights lvl 49, they has 4660 PATK and 3303 PDEF (without academy upgrades). So if PATK convert to MATK, better enlightment is Attack...
              And pdef is for 2 classes, matk is for all

Comment

Originally posted by Holy_Archer_Alex View Post
                I have knights lvl 49, they has 4660 PATK and 3303 PDEF (without academy upgrades). So if PATK convert to MATK, better enlightment is Attack...
                And pdef is for 2 classes, matk is for all

IT WILL NOT CONVERT FROM PATK TO MATK. Sorry for caps but can't make it any clearer. Knights have PDEF, MDEF, PATK, HEALTH as stats. So you can keep your MATK enlightenment and not benefit from it at all. Knights don't have a MATK stat to give you anything back? Make sense?

And regarding your edit, MATK is not for all classes it's for ONE. Mage. PDEF is for all classes cause we all need physical defense.

But if you want to waste your kyanite working Troop MATK in academy go for it. You may eventually decide you want angels or when you get to the new troops coming out the warlocks or whatever they call them for the R2 incarnation. But just simply get a mill daru hit enlightenment again and pray you get something besides MATK. It will help you more than anything right now.
                Last edited by Serrin; 03-28-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Serrin, have you even tried? I am a mage, my knights have matk transformation and I gain said % of knight's patk in the form of matk. Holy_Archer_Alex is right, best enlightenment for knights is your character's attack as attack is their highest stat. Sorry for your caps too, you are funny screaming your ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
                    Serrin, have you even tried? I am a mage, my knights have matk transformation and I gain said % of knight's patk in the form of matk. Holy_Archer_Alex is right, best enlightenment for knights is your character's attack as attack is their highest stat. Sorry for your caps too, you are funny screaming your ignorance.
                    yeah i've tried on accident and it doesn't work. There is no base to use to transform. So keep trying to say someone is ignorant while you pass misinformation.

Name:	knightsstats.jpg
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1666120

Name:	enlightmentfaq.jpg
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1666122 Ignore the fact it says Guild Battle Help, it's what you get when you click more info. Not the specialities vary by troop type.
                    Last edited by Serrin; 03-28-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Serrin, please confirm what you are talking about first. As you can tell by the following screenshots.

PATK converted to MATK;

Name:	WxWsl7T.png
Size:	534.0 KB
ID:	1666121

Enlightenment changed so you can see my MATK decrease:

Name:	RHikvTY.png
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	1666123

Comment

Elusion, why don't you add things up for yourself. Take 3% of 5930 (177.9)then subtract that from your first shot saying it converted. (14303-14095)You'll find it doesn't add up to what you dropped to in your second screenshot. So what other buff ran out or changes you make? 208 pts now.. not 177.9. So tell me again how your changing from 3% of MATK to PDEF dropped your MATK down by a higher percentage than you susposedly gained with it?

Comment

So you're saying I faked it? Go test it yourself -_- I can only think wings play a role in the tiny numbers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              So you're saying I faked it? Go test it yourself -_- I can only think wings play a role in the tiny numbers.
                              I didn't say faked it, I said it's not showing me anything cause the numbers don't match up. But you just keep thinking it helped, in the meantime. Alex, don't use MATK if you want the best out of your knights enlightenment. Others may try to get you to waste kyanite in academy but I won't.

Comment

Working...
                              X