Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [honnor systeme] how does it work?

Hi !
    So I didn't find any acurate answer on the forum...
    I really don't get how the honnor systeme work.

Here the thing:

I'm crusader lvl 58 with 35k br.

-when I kill an elite warior or lower I earn 35 honnor (same if I start the battle, same if he start the battle).
    -when I kill a crusader with a br / lvl around mine, I earn 35 honnor (same if I start the battle, same if he start the battle).

-When I loose against an elite warior or lower, with big dryad buff, I loose between 200 and 400 honnor.
    -When I loose against a crusader or higher with bigger lvl/br than mine, I loose 10 honnor.

So, today I got a 40% dryad buff and attacked a knight crusader lvl 59 with 46k br , I win (lucky me, I finished with 230 hp ^^) I earn... wait for it... 30 honnor !
    then next fight of corse, an elite warrior killed me (230hp...) and I lost 290 honnor...
    So *** ? how does the honnor is calculated?
    Why didn't I get more than 30 honnor killing a knight crusader with a more bigger BR than mine?
    How can I eanr more than 35 honnor per kill?

I see some player finishing with 2400 honnor with 16 kill (the knight crusader I just killed for example, So I clearly didn't make him loose lot of honnor...), how do they do that???
    Last edited by Taitsuo; 03-28-2013, 10:48 AM.

Up !!!

I still don't get it...

tonight, against a 40k br (I'm at 38k br) crusader (I'm crusader too) , VMP of the battleground.
    I kill him, I get 35 honnor, he kill me I loose 188 honnor.... no dryad involved

the guys make 18 kill in the bg, noone killed him except me, he have better br, he win 1700 honnor (600 for me...) in the BG , WHY THE **** DO I LOOSE SO MUCH AGAINST A GUY LIKE THAT ?!!

Comment

It's got nothing to do with BR or level. It's pure numerical. If you lose to someone with a lower numerical Honor: you lose lots. If you lose to someone with a higher numerical Honor: you lose a little.

Comment

oh... that explain a lot !
        Thanks for this !

Comment

Working...
        X