Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild leaders Guide to success in the big picture (my story)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild leaders Guide to success in the big picture (my story)

I did post this same topic in 2 different Area's of the forums seeing as im not sure what might be best place for this post. But please read and understand this is how you get the funnest experience out of your game play
    and how bestly to make your server stand out from the rest

Hello let me introduce myself I am Kolinko Leader of the guild TimeGods on Server 152. guild strength 2.3 mil Cross server ranking of 66th (within 1 month and half)

My guild is just now entering its 1st month and 2nd week We are currently ranked 66th in our Cross servers for overall Guild strength (possibly better ranked after system update). To fill you in on a little history of our server We started off as multiple guilds. within the first 3 days. There was a possibility of 3 Guilds who were in possible Power. This was between (forgot there name )/Ragnorok/Darklords as like most Servers start off as. a couple possible strong guilds but mainly 1 REALLY strong guild usually being first guild created on the server.

So at this point we are currently like every other server correct? Well this is where you are very wrong!

Shortly following my Guild TimeGods were the 6th guild created But i had faith and a very Big Vision for the success of not only myself my guild and my ENTIRE server. I had to do a little convincing and many had to toss away there prides! (for some harder than others) but with a Great deal of effort and poving myself as a leader finally my Vision had been seen by others and With this Vision we all merged into the same guild with the entire top 50 in a single guild then of course shortly after we now had all the Heavy hitters and strongest players in our guild. With this advantage we were able to teach new younger players to play the game successfully the right way without messing things up for themselves and to optimize the MOST out of there leveling/skilling/gears/stats/astrals....etc

NOW back to my VISION, I had a goal in mind Which was to bring an Entire server as 1 guild with the preperation/and preparing for a Server Merge. Training people how to get strong fast as a whole insted of seperating and falling behind. Wh ao may lead to player quitting the server because they dont know how or simple didnt think they could catch up with the top players! BUT THAT IS NOT OKAY! we did not want players to quit or leave the server for a new 1. So after every1 formed a ONE GUILD SERVER we now were able to focus toward the server merge.

Now we are going into a server merge with server 149 which is an older server than our own(ive seen we are even better up to 140 in player str and guild str). We have atleast 11 players higher than there top player and are not even worried about the place of if were ready or if were strong enough, or even if we may not survive as a guild anymore. (questions alot of players and guild leaders ask themselves before a merge)

So thhe point to this forum is to let the players see who complain about older servers always beating newer servers is NOT TRUE.

If the players on your server dnot realize that they need to work tether s a whole instead of fighting amongst themselves then of course your server will be weaker but not because your server is older its simply the other server has played their hand much better than your server Thus Defeating your server in power.

Now this would not apply if we were to merge with server 1-29 but knowing R2 they wouldnt unfair you that much and if they do you much Remember do what is best for yourself and f your server progression. Our serr is 152 and were already starting to get lvl 60's IT CAN BE DONE AS LONG AS YOU OR YOUR SERVER CAN WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM.

IF YOUR A GUILD LEADER READING THIS TINK WATS BEST FOR YOUR GUILDIES NOT OUR GUILD!!!!!!

Ty for reading this and I hope it can encourage more to Be happy and work toward server merges instead of comannd be disappointed in them!

p.s OUR ENTIRE SERVER STILL LOVES TO PLAY AND ITH A GUILD OF 170 MEMBERS OF 150 DAILY PLAYERS THEY HAVE HAD SUCH A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE EVEN IF THE GUILD BATTLES ARE SLIGHTLY BORING FOR NOW! A SERVER MERGE IS WHAT WILL MAKE THEM FUN AGAIN!

Greetings,

From all that I read, you did not write a single sentance in regard to guiding players how to make a successful guild, thus your title is misleading.
    I too have been a leader of a total of 3 guilds, one of which was conquering S160 by surpassing the second best guild in strenght by 120%. The issue was Guild Battles. We didn't have any competition there and we had too many members, so not all of the guild members could gain the awards from a Guild Battle. At first, the top 50 players according to Battle Rating were invited in the Guild Battle. If someone was offline, away from keyboard or just didn't want to enter, he was replaced by the next top player according to Battle Rating. Unfortunately, we had too many lowbies complaining, thus I had to think out of another plan, which hasn't still been utilized.
    That plan is to make a second guild, with a second account, that again the same Guild Master shall control. At time of Guild Battle and during the ranking for one, the even numbers from the main guild will enter the second guild, forming a team of total 51 players, from which one is your second character. On your second character, you need to pass leadership so you do not take that vital last spot in the battle. After the battle is over, those 50 players may either return to the main guild or stay until the last battle which is Friday. There are many factors that have been thought about, such as contribution, community and etc. I will not go deeper into the matter, at least for now. A second option of this, is to create a second guild, or utilize one of the already created, but again it must have the same Guild Master, so the leaders are not argueing in any matter. That again has a lot of factors to think of, thus it gets really complicated.

Yours faithfully,
    Blooddaggers, leader of Core

Comment

A server with only 1 guild is a dead server. Within a couple of weeks, most people will be bored as hell with nothing to do. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
      X