Help about Incendiary Shot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help about Incendiary Shot

I have a question regarding Incendiary Shot. I am a casher with 61 Rage from start of the battle. I am thinking of using this skills for Arena, duels and guild battle.
    Is it worth having Incendiary Shot than Lunatic Fire? From what Skill description says, it seems Incendiary do much much more damage and reduce 30% damage by turns.

Please help

Depends on the formation of the opponents. Since it's 3v3 you can space out where Incendiary will only hit 1 person. But I have seen people that form lines or crowd in a corner. Would work perfect vs them. But for the groups that use correct placement on formations it won't work as well as Lunatic because it'll hit only 1 person.

Comment

I don't play an archer, so I'm not clear on this, but if it is as Daehawk said, then Incendiary Shot is really good when you fight in GB where people have fixed formation.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Personally the only place I tend to use IS is in Demon Temple where it helps against the bosses.

The problem I have with replacing Lunatic with IS is the rage consumption. I can get a minimum of 2 rounds of lunatic for the rage cost of IS, possibly more if I am lucky with Lunatic crits replacing the rage when it is cast. I would only be able to cast IS one time per battle due to the large rage cost to cast it.
        Also in the Arena I usually team up with a Knight, and their Apollo shield is far superior as a protective measure.

As for the GB, I find IS is not worth putting on my skill tree. In my experience I have most of my fights against either 1 or 2 opponents, unless I am defending a mystery tower. Also if I only start with 60 rage, then I have to crit twice before hitting IS, whereas I could fire off Lunatic, MS and possibly AP in the same time.
        I however will have it equipped when we go up against the 2nd top guild on our server, as it does come in handy when you can guarantee 4v4 combat.

That said, IS is a very handy skill to have in backup and it is an individual choice to use it or not. I suppose it all depends on how you play and who you play with while using it.

Comment

I love IS for DUNGEONS!

Against players im not so convinced. I would use it against a player near the end of the fight where bonus damage is given ie 50% + damage, as the -minus 30% damage would be useful at that stage, however it is definitely not a lunatic replacement, as lunatic is for clearing out troops or draining HP from ALL players. Also do you have lunatic MAXED? If not max it

In truth IS is a annoying skill because its good but far too expensive however if your lunatic is non affective against say a knight... then its a great alternative.
          SUPERIORMAN
          SERVER 82
          GUILD LEGAL-RO
          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
          WINGS - CHECK
          RHINO - CHECK
          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
          X