[Guide] Optimizing Farm Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Optimizing Farm Experience

There are 3 ways to gain farm xp, weeding/debugging your own crops, energizing trees of ancients, and weeding debugging or reviving friend's crops.

There is a cap on how much xp you can gain from helping friends however! Once you have reached this cap you can still gain farm experience by weeding and debugging your own crops.

So to gain the most Farm XP you should weed and debug your own crops yourself. And you should only help others by reviving their crops, never weeding or debugging their crops so they can weed and debug thier own crops themselves too. You can also energize your friends trees of ancients.

F.A.Q.

Q: "But if you only do your own crops, won't you not get the farm xp from helping others?"
    A: "This is why you revive your friends plants! Since your friends cannot revive their plants anyway, you aren't stealing any of their farm xp by doing so, and you can still hit the full helping others xp cap by doing nothing but reviving their plants."

Q: "What if I'm not around to weed and debug my plants myself, if my friends don't help me my plants will die?"
    A: "That's the beautiful part. If your plants die, than your friends will be able to revive them! This lets them get the full helping others xp and the cycle is complete."

Q: "But what if I don't have time to wait around for my friends crops to die so I can revive them, and if I don't get the xp immediately I won't reach my cap today?"
    A: "In this situation it might be alright to ask some of your friends who aren't quite as intent on optimizing their farm experience for permission to weed and debug their crops, and make a list of these friends, but you should never weed and debug crops without permission. The more friends you have the easier it is to find plants to revive though, so making more friends can work too. Also it has come to my attention that your farm level cannot surpass your player level, so high level friends whose farms have caught up to them are also fair game for weeding and bug extermination."

Q: "Your guide is nice, but my friends keep weeding and debugging my crops anyway. How do I make them stop?"
    A: "Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent them from doing this short of removing them from your friends list, but if they were true friends they'd respect your request to stop doing it. I play on server 6 character name Peach if you'd like at least 1 friend you don't have to worry about stealing your farm xp, as I personally follow this guide."

Q: "But you don't gain any more plots after farm level 30 and the seeds you unlock all cost balens, what is the point in leveling up the farm past that point?"
    A: "Tree of Ancients of course! The higher your farm level is the more Balens and vouchers you get every day when you collect from your tree. You should get your friends to level up their farms too, because higher level farms give you more gold when you energize their trees, and all the extra vouchers they gain will let them level up their soil faster so you can steal more whenever you harvest your friends crops."
    Last edited by Videospirit; 04-23-2013, 07:59 PM. Reason: More information obtained.
Working...
X