Your Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Archer

Hello, I am here to talk a little bit about archers. I have been playing with my archer for some time now and I have some helpful hints for beginners!
    Archers are all about Hitting Criticals and Doing Damage!
    Weapon and Armaments- Socketed to your weapon should be PATK and CRIT or HP as all 3 of these are important for us to have. The higher lvl the gem the more it will do for you. Charisma is for your troop count so depending on what troops you have Charisma can be useful lvl 40+.

Troops-At first your lancers are what you are given, depending on what you choose in the beginning of the game is what you should focus on in your academy. PATK Troops are
    best. When you get to lvl 40 you will have the choice knights or angles, I went with knight because of their higher PATK and PDEF and in doing so will pick Templars at lvl 50. There is no reason to waste Kyanite on troop MATK or hero MATK for that matter because we simply do not use it! Unless you have chosen Priests,then Angles, and Warlocks who all are Magic and then Troop MATK would make sense. Troop PATK would not come into play.

Astrals- Enhanced Determination and Pristene Sniper's Edge are a must is you are focusing on the Crit side of your archer. If you decide to go that route Pristene Force for PATK
    and Pristene Fortitude, Willpower, Brilliance, and Refined Blessed Health are also strongly recommended. If you decided to stay away from the Crit, those astrals are still helpful but
    Enhanced Will Destroyer and Pristene Charm, though I would stay Far away from that route due to the fact that some of the passive abilities in your skill set deal with advancing
    Your Crit.
    Guild Skills- I would Max all of them except Intellect. I have the lvl 1 but the skill for defense is far superior.

Guilds- You need one! If you haven't already figured it out Guild help you get stronger faster. Guild battles give Insignias which you buy you armor sets and Medallions with.
    Medallions help make you stronger against other players making guild battles and Group Arena more fun. Also Guild tree gives you mass amounts of free exp I have lvl'd up many
    times because of the Tree's help. The Top of the top lvl Guilds are helpful in some ways but not in some that matter. Getting into a guild at strength lvl 5 or 4 may benifit you
    more because in my personal experience that other players in the lower lvl guilds are more helpful in getting you through multiplayer dungeons, Arena's and Guild Battles are more
    interesting trying to slip out past the masses. The only thing thats good about a higher ranked guild is that they are more advanced with technologies and get more insignias in
    battle.

Catacombs- It's important that you run the Catacombs everyday. Try to get as far as you can every chance you get. You never know if you can beat the floor you are stuck on.
    Crypt keys double rewards in what dungeons you get through though I have not noticed a difference in exp when i use a exp scroll. I save my exp scroll for running through
    Multiplayer dungeons and Campaign dungeons.

Gold Production- Keep the mine in your town and the gold section in your academy as high a lvl as you are and make sure you have mines every twelve hours. It doesn't matter
    what lvl the mines are as long you have them you are making extra money you weren't before! I am able to donate over 1000 wealth points to my guild and do everything i need
    to do in a day just having those things completed. Once you are in a guild you should farm as much gold as you can to catch up your guild skills.

Quests- Do the quests as they are presented to you until you get to the point where it takes a bit to lvl up. The worth thing is to use all your stamina on one or two places. I
    reached lvl 26 in the first day without VIP status because i used my stamina wisely.

I hope this was helpful, any further questions and I will be happy to answer them here
    Last edited by R27648589; 04-09-2013, 05:43 PM.

Really bad guide, there are more detailed archer guide than this. Nice attempt though.

Comment

Guild Skills- Leave Intellect alone its for MATK we don't use MATK

um it also gives alittle mdef

Comment

this is funny, lack of informations and lack of true knowledge

Comment

Edited

I edited things a bit hope its better.... I'll continue working on it.

Comment

man u played with archer 30 lvls? realy bad guide

Comment

Working...
            X