Jortal's Mage Guide Part 1 (Academy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jortal's Mage Guide Part 1 (Academy)

This series was writen as a single post, but I found out there was a 15,000 character limit. Sorry for the size.

1. Academy
      1. Not all skills in the Academy are created equal. Some will be more or less important to you based on other choices you make.
        1. Gold production: this makes you more gold simple, if you ignore this you will have less money for everything else you want (Astrals, troop replacement, etc)
        2. Troop skills
          1. HP more HP makes your troops tougher, this is especially helpful against Knights as for most of their skills will have to kill all of your troops before they can start beating on you.
          2. PATK/MATK: Depeneds on which troops you choose, if you go Priest/Angel/Warlock you want MATK, if you go Paladin/Gryphon/Knight/Templar you will want PATK It is best to decide early and stick with the same troop type to make this less expensive.
            1. PATK troops have higher hp and generally live longer
            2. MATK troops will also help in healing you.
          3. PDEF/MDEF: upgrade these both depending on your server, my server is knight/archer heavy but since I do PVP I raise them fairly equal
          4. Troop (Bottom right skill): this directly impacts the number of troops you have the more troops the stronger they are for you in combat (and the more expensive to replace with gold)
        3. Hero Skills
          1. PATK/MATK: If you’re reading this your probably playing a Mage and should NEVER put points into PATK.
            1. Note: I have points in PATK as my server was merged and I was trying for the Legends of Balanor prize and this is a cheap way to increase Battle rating. Your higher battle rating doesn’t make you stronger, but it makes you LOOK stronger.
          2. PDEF/MDEF: I’ve seen mages ignore PDEF which is fine if you only ever fight other mages, but I have seen plenty of Knights/Archers played in the game so I try to raise them equally.
          3. HP: More HP means you die less, also if you use Suntoria, this works directly against your total HP. If you have more HP you can regenerate more with suntoria, I have often when fighting other mages who focus less on this been regenerating more HP than they do with their Lightning bolt as I have a bigger HP pool to regenerate from.

You dont need a new thread for each part....

Comment

Working...
    X